2014 9-game plans, starting at just $90, are on sale now by calling (610) 841-PIGS (7447) or by clicking here. IronPigs' mini plans are the perfect holiday gift for a loved one.
There are eight different plans to choose from in 2014 and each includes a mixture of weekend and weeknight games along with popular fireworks nights, giveaways and entertainment! Seats will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, so make sure to call early to guarantee the best seats for the upcoming 2014 season.
The IronPigs' nine-game plan - available in eight different versions -- gives fans great flexibility along with Field Level seating you, your family, your friends and your colleagues can all enjoy. The nine-game plans offer an assortment of games that are perfect for those who want to enjoy the best promotional nights and see the best International League prospects before they move on to the Major Leagues!
Other great mini-plan options are available, including the popular 18-game plan and the half-season 36-game plan. These plan holders can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Same great seats in the Field Level for each game in your package.
- Best way to GUARANTEE seats from dugout to dugout.
- Right to renew your seats and plan for the following season.
- Opportunity to purchase additional IronPigs single-game tickets prior to the general public.
- Option to purchase a limited number of tickets prior to the general public for potential IronPigs exhibition and playoff games.
- Invitation to exclusive Ticket Holder events.
Only 9-game plans may be purchased online. To purchase an, 18-game, 36-game or full-season package please call (610) 841-PIGS (7447) ext. 3.
For those considering a Full Season ticket package, the benefits are plentiful and include choice seats, a personal services manager to handle requests, special initiations to unique events, the opportunity to purchase prepaid parking passes and more.
Guarantee the best seats with a ticket plan from the Lehigh Valley IronPigs starting at the low price of just $90. For more information or to purchase your ticket plan for the 2014 season presented by Capital BlueCross, call (610) 841-PIGS (7447) ext. 3.