The Winston-Salem Dash are looking for creative, outgoing, and baseball-loving individuals to be a part of our 2014 Dash Pack Entertainment Crew!
Tryouts for the 2014 Dash Pack will be held Saturday, February 1 from 9 a.m. to noon in the Womble Carlyle Club at BB&T Ballpark. We are also looking for mascot performers and on-field hosts. Interested individuals MUST pre-register by emailing Director of Game Entertainment Gabriel Wilhelm at email@example.com.
Responsibilities of the Dash Pack include:
- Facilitating all in-game entertainment skits
- Entertaining fans during home games and special events at BB&T Ballpark
- Welcoming fans to the stadium
- Preparing contestants for skits
- Assisting hosts and mascots
- Dancing on the dugouts
- Creating a fun, family-friendly atmosphere
- Must be 16 years or older
- Must be confident and enthusiastic when performing in front of large crowds
- Must be reliable, responsible and mature
- Must have strong communication skills and an outgoing personality to interact with fans of all ages
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must commit to attend preseason rehearsals beginning in February
- No experience necessary
Be ready to dance, move around, and have fun at the audition, so comfortable clothes are recommended. The tryout will include dancing, improvisation and interviews, while we also expect to see your great personality!
For more information or to pre-register, please contact Gabriel Wilhelm at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (336) 714-6886. Also, this one-page flyer has all the information in one convenient place, so print it out and show your friends!