The Snappers are looking to bring in Volunteer Team Captains for the 2014 season.
- Arrange a team of volunteers to work concessions and other areas of the ballpark
- 10 volunteers required for each game
- It is recommended you have more than 10 on your team
- Will work roughly every fourth or fifth home game
- Must be physically able to perform basic concession duties
- Opportunity to take part in the exciting atmosphere of Minor League Baseball
- Every volunteer will receive a season pass to Snappers games
- Will receive 50% discount on food and beverage during games worked
- Meet new people and make lifelong friends
To apply to be a Volunteer or Team Captain or to receive more information on this opportunity contact Seth Flolid, Director of Operations.
Phone: (608) 362-2272 or email: email@example.com