The Snappers are looking to bring in Volunteersfor the 2015 season.
- Can work in concession stands, ticket taking
- Will work roughly every fourth or fifth home game
- Must be physically able to perform basic concession duties
- Opportunity to take part in the exciting atmosphere of Minor League Baseball
- Every volunteer will receive a season pass to Snappers games
- Will receive 50% discount on food and beverage during games worked
- Meet new people and make lifelong friends
To apply to be a Volunteer or Team Captain or to receive more information on this opportunity contact Seth Flolid, Assistant General Manager.
Phone: (608) 362-2272 or email: email@example.com