The Memphis Redbirds will open the 2015 season by hosting the St. Louis Cardinals in a special Exhibition Game on Friday, April 3 at AutoZone Park.
The prestigious event at AutoZone Park will give fans the first glimpse of the 2015 Cardinals as they face the Redbirds in their final pre-season game leading up to Opening Day. The Cardinals will occupy the first base side dugout.
AutoZone Park will open at 4:00 p.m., two hours before first pitch at 6:05 p.m., allowing fans to experience the pageantry of the event and watch pre-game batting practice.
- Long lines at Will Call are anticipated for Friday's game. Fans are strongly encouraged to print their purchased tickets from home for free.
- Ticket purchasers can log into their TicketReturn account and follow the simple steps to avoid the long lines. Please call (901) 721-6000 for assistance or more information.
Online: To purchase tickets online to the Cardinals vs. Redbirds Exhibition Game, click the green "Buy Tickets Now" button below. Once on the TicketReturn website, follow the prompts to purchase your tickets. Online purchasers may have their tickets left at Will Call or printed from home.
Phone: To purchase tickets by phone, please call the Redbirds at (901) 721-6000. Fans who choose to purchase by phone may have their tickets left at Will Call or printed from home.
In Person: Tickets may be purchased in person by visiting the AutoZone Park box office anytime Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. The Box Office is located at the main entrance at the corner of 3rd & Union Ave. in downtown Memphis.
- Fans can listen to Steve Selby on Sports 56 (560 AM) and Mike Shannon & John Rooney on the Cardinals Radio Network.
- Minor League Baseball will be showcasing Friday's Exhibition Game as a free preview on MiLB.TV.
- Fans participating in social media can follow the Cardinals and Redbirds on Facebook (facebook.com/Cardinals & facebook.com/memphisredbirds.com), Twitter (@Cardinals & @memphisredbirds), and Instagram (@Cardinals & @memphisredbirds). Join the social conversation using #STLCards, #Redbirds, and #BattleOfTheBirds.