GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers return home from a long road trip to begin a six-game, seven-day homestand on Saturday, May 31. There will be fireworks; appearances by Hank the Dog, Spider-Man, and Captain America; and special giveaways to complement Brewers Sunday, Bang for Your Buck, and all the great Timber Rattlers promotions during games against the Quad Cities River Bandits and Cedar Rapids Kernels.
Details of all the events while the Midwest League affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers is home follow:
- SATURDAY, MAY 31 at 6:35pm; FOX 11 fireworks; St. Paddy's Day in May presented by Oshkosh Irish Fest; Potawatomi Baseball Bingo: The pot of gold at the end of Wisconsin's current nine-game road trip is returning home for St. Paddy's Day in May. Wear some green, dance a jig, and remember that everyone is Irish on a day presented by Oshkosh Irish Fest. Stick around after the game for the first FOX 11 Fireworks display of the season. Plus, Potawatomi Bingo Casino presents Baseball Bingo for the first time this season! Play a baseball-themed bingo game on May 31 and June 1 to win prizes.
- SUNDAY, JUNE 1 at 1:05pm; Brewers Sunday presented by 107.5, The Fan; Hank the Dog; Macy's Day at the Ballpark; Fans can play catch on-field courtesy of Rasmussen College before the Rattlers and River Bandits play their game. Fans will also be able to meet the newest member of the Brewers family, Hank the Dog. The Ballpark Pup will be available to meet fans near the Festival Foods Grill at the end of the third base concourse from 11:30am to 12:15pm and again from 1:30pm to 2:15pm. It's a Macy's Day at the Ballpark too, with prizes, events, and great deals from Macy's. Enter at the Timber Rattlers facebook page for a chance for your family to sing Take Me Out to the Ballgame during the seventh inning stretch at this game. As part of Brewers Sunday, players and coaches will be wearing gold Rattlers jerseys based on the design of the Milwaukee Brewers. All Timber Rattlers players will be available for a postgame autograph session.
- MONDAY, JUNE 2 at 12:05pm; Qdoba Q*Monday with 106.7 Kruz; Baker Tilly Business Person & Senior Citizens Special presented by WVBO and AM1280, WNAM: Purchase a lunch entrée at either Qdoba location in Appleton (3813 E. Calumet Street or 4343 W. Wisconsin Avenue) and receive a ticket to the final game of the series with the River Bandits or any other Monday home game during the 2014 regular season. This is also a day for a Baker Tilly Business Person Special. Show your business card when you purchase a ticket and for $13.50 you will receive a box seat ticket, a beverage, and your choice of brat or hot dog. The offer is also available to senior citizens (55 & older) courtesy of WVBO and AM1280 WNAM
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 4 at 7:05pm; Educator Appreciation Night; WIXX Bang for Your Buck Night: The school year is over and it's time for the teachers, support staff, and others in education to get out and celebrate with a night at a Timber Rattlers game. There will be prizes and special ticket offers for all those involved in education. Everyone may enjoy Cher-Make hotdogs, Pepsi products, and Miller beer for $1 as the Rattlers take on the Cedar Rapids Kernels.
- THURSDAY, JUNE 5 at 7:05pm; Arty's Old Fashioned Thirsty Thursday presented by 95.9 KISS FM; Dunkin Donuts Omar Garcia Poster Giveaway: The first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive a special poster of Timber Rattlers outfielder Omar Garcia presented by Dunkin Donuts. The poster features a series of three photos taken of Garcia before, during, and after the catch he made to be named the #1 play of SportsCenter's Top 10 on May 14. Thirsty Thursday presented by Arty's Old Fashioned and 95.9 KISS FM means 22-oz Pepsi products, 16-oz Miller products, or Arty's Old Fashioned drinks for just $2.
- FRIDAY, JUNE 6 at 7:05pm; Superhero Night with appearances by Spider-Man and Captain America & Superhero Cape Giveaway presented by Fox River Mall; North Shore Bank Family Night w/ Y100; Fireworks; Postgame Kids Run the Bases presented by Molina Healthcare: There will be a couple of special guests at the game on this North Shore Bank Family night with Y100. The Amazing Spider-Man and Captain America will be on hand to meet fans…Evil Doers, beware! The first 500 children ages 12 and under to attend this game will receive their very own superhero cape (superpowers not included). All children 12 and under receive a free hot dog and soda as part of North Shore Bank Family night. There will be a postgame fireworks display. Kids 14 and under may participate in Kids Run the Bases thanks to Molina Healthcare after the fireworks.
Tickets for these games are available in advance one of three ways: On-line at www.timberrattlers.com, over the phone at 800-WI-TIMBER, or in person at the Neuroscience Group Field Box Office. The box office is located at Fox Cities Stadium and is open on non-game days from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday and from 10am to 3pm on Saturdays.