GRAND CHUTE, WI - The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers continue their current homestand - after a day off on Tuesday - with a visit from a pair of eastern division teams starting Wednesday. The Bowling Green Hot Rods are at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium from July 16-18 and the Dayton Dragons are in town for games on July 19-21. A Bang for Your Buck Night, two fireworks nights, a Carlos Gomez bobblehead giveaway, and a Christmas Candy Bonanza are just a few of the special nights on tap during these six games.
Details of all the events during the remainder of this homestand follow:
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 16 at 7:05pm; Scooter Gennett Oyo Mini Figure Giveaway presented by Principal Financial "Dreams Tour"; WIXX Bang for Your Buck Night: Everything is AWESOME as the first 1,000 fans to attend the game will receive an Oyo mini figure of former Timber Rattler and current Milwaukee Brewer Scooter Gennett from Principal Financial Dreams Tour. The Principal Financial Dreams Tour will also be out front to meet fans and give the tour. Enjoy Cher-Make hotdogs, Pepsi products, and Miller beer for $1 as the Rattlers take on the Bowling Green Hot Rods.
- THURSDAY, JULY 17 at 7:05pm; Ladies Night presented by Avenue Jewelers; Arty's Old Fashioned Thirsty Thursday presented by 95.9 KISS FM: Avenue Jewelers and the Timber Rattlers present Ladies Night with lots of special samples of cheese, chocolate, and Barefoot Wine for the ladies. A special auction to Win a Date with a Timber Rattler will be held during the game with the proceeds to benefit Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services. One lucky fan will walk away from a Diamond Dig during the game with a diamond from Avenue Jewelers Thirsty Thursday presented by Arty's Old Fashioned and 95.9 KISS FM means 21-oz Pepsi products, 16-oz Miller products, or Arty's Old Fashioned drinks for just $2.
- FRIDAY, JULY 18 at 7:05pm; Dunkin Donuts Player Poster Giveaway; North Shore Bank Family Night w/ Y100; Fireworks; Postgame Kids Run the Bases presented by Molina Healthcare; Community Blood Center Step Up to the Plate and Donate; Potawatomi Baseball Bingo: The first 1,000 fans to attend the game will receive a poster of Timber Rattlers All-Star pitcher Barrett Astin courtesy of Dunkin Donuts. This is poster number seven in a series of ten that are being given away this season. Community Blood Center will be on hand to let you know how you can step up to the plate and donate! All children 12 and under receive a free hot dog and soda as part of North Shore Bank Family night. There will be a postgame fireworks display. Then, kids 14 and under may participate in Kids Run the Bases thanks to Molina Healthcare after the fireworks. Plus, Potawatomi Bingo Casino presents Baseball Bingo, a chance to win prizes by playing a baseball-themed bingo game.
- SATURDAY, JULY 19 at 6:35pm; Christmas Candy Bonanza by Super Ropes; FOX 11 fireworks; Potawatomi Baseball Bingo: How can Christmas in July be improved? There will still be carols, decorations, and Santa, but there will also be a Candy Bonanza from Super Ropes. The first 1,000 fans to enter the stadium will receive either Red Vines or Fruit Vines from Super Ropes. There will also be a sand castle making contest on the Super Ropes Beach and plenty of candy surprises during the game. There will be a postgame fireworks display presented by FOX 11 that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Play Potawatomi Bingo Casino Baseball Bingo, too!
- SUNDAY, JULY 20 at 1:05pm; Carlos Gomez Bobblehead Giveaway presented by U.S. Cellular, Brewers Sunday presented by 107.5, The Fan; Bernie Brewer Appearance; Potawatomi Baseball Bingo; U.S. Cellular You Run the Show: Milwaukee Brewers All-Star Carlos Gomez spent time with the Timber Rattlers in 2010, 2011, and 2012. He gets his own Timber Rattlers bobblehead courtesy of U.S. Cellular and the first 1,000 fans to attend this game will receive this collectable. Fans can play catch on-field courtesy of Rasmussen College before the Rattlers game. Bernie Brewer, the mascot of the Milwaukee Brewers, will be on hand to meet and greet fans as part of Brewers Sunday. It's a You Run the Show game, too. Check in with the Rattlers and U.S. Cellular on how you can play along to win a Carlos Gomez Timber Rattlers Bobblehead. Timber Rattlers players and coaches will be wearing gold Rattlers jerseys based on the design of the Milwaukee Brewers and all Timber Rattlers players will be available for a postgame autograph session.
- MONDAY, JULY 21 at 12:05pm; Qdoba Q*Monday with 106.7 Kruz; Baker Tilly Business Person & Senior Citizens Special presented by WVBO and AM1280, WNAM; Lamers Player Magnet Schedule Giveaway: The first 500 fans to attend this game will receive a magnet featuring Timber Rattlers All-Star catcher Clint Coulter from Lamers Bus Lines. This is magnet number three in a series of four that are being given away this season. You can earn a free ticket to this game - or any other Monday home game remaining in the regular season - by purchasing a lunch entrée at either Qdoba location in Appleton (3813 E. Calumet Street or 4343 W. Wisconsin Avenue). This is also a day for a Baker Tilly Business Person Special. Show your business card when you purchase a ticket and for $13.50 you will receive a box seat ticket, a beverage, and your choice of brat or hot dog. The offer is also available to senior citizens (55 & older) courtesy of WVBO and AM1280 WNAM.
Tickets for these games are available in advance one of three ways: On-line at www.timberrattlers.com, over the phone at 800-WI-TIMBER, or in person at the Neuroscience Group Field Box Office. The box office is located at Fox Cities Stadium and is open on non-game days from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday and from 10am to 3pm on Saturdays.