Food & Beverage Manager - Hagerstown Suns
Job Title: Food & Beverage Manager
Summary: This position reports directly to the General Manager. This person should be an outgoing energetic and creative professional who is a clear self-starter with strong relationship skills. This position is responsible for the overall food & beverage service operations for the Hagerstown Suns at Municipal Stadium including all concessions and hospitality areas. This person must possess strong management qualities, as this position will oversee and lead numerous hourly employees and non-profit groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing capital investments in food service equipment
- Developing exciting new menus for the concessions venues that incorporate ballpark classics with local favorites.
- Daily responsibilities focused on establishing and exceeding department budgets.
- Monitoring food and labor costs on a daily basis.
- Establishing vendor relationships.
- Monitoring, ordering, and receiving food and beverage products as well as maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Recruiting, hiring, scheduling, training and payroll for all food & beverage employees.
- Insuring the cleanliness of all food venues.
- Fulfill game-day responsibilities.
- Insure that all licenses are acquired and kept in good standing.
- Determining stocking needs for each concessions location and making sure it is stocked before the game.
- Compiling purchase and sales information for end of season reports and annual budgets.
- Prepare and provide post game reports and analysis.
- Other related duties as required
- Minimum 3 years in management in the food & beverage industry
- Excellent, proven customer service
- High level of integrity
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Technically proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Access)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong team work skills as well as the ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work all 70 home games
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Please send all resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.