The Altoona Curve Booster Club is organizing a trip to Spring Training in Bradenton, Fla. set to take place March 15-22, 2017.
The trip costs $1,185 per person for double occupancy. Single, triple and quad rates are also available.
The price includes:
- Round-trip transportation for eight days
- Two nights' accommodations in Columbia, S.C.
- Five nights' accommodations in Bradenton, Fla.
- Seven continental breakfasts
- Dinner at BB&T Ballpark in Charlotte, N.C.
- Dinner voucher for Cafe on the Beach in Bradenton, Fla.
- Picnic Dinner at Ironwood Circle Clubhouse in Bradenton, Fla.
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Baltimore Orioles in Bradenton on St. Patrick's Day
- Minnesota Twins vs. Boston Red Sox in Ft. Myers
- Detroit Tigers vs. New York Mets in Lakeland
- Visit to Lakeland Air Museum
- Visit to Thomas Edison-Henry Ford Estates in Ft. Myers
- Visit to Charlotte Knights' stadium with former Curve GM Rob Egan
- Visit to Pirate City training camp
- Refreshments on board
- Baggage services & taxes
For reservations and infromation:
Transportation by Raystown Transit Bus Lines
1-800-252-3860 or 814-944-2585