With Spring Training just a few days away, and baseball returning to FirstEnergy Park on April 13th, the BlueClaws have added to their 2017 promotional schedule with another series of Clawsome giveaways and theme days, a sure sign that baseball is fast approaching!
To download a PDF version of the promotional schedule, click here. In the coming weeks, the BlueClaws will be adding to this list and make several announcements with further details regarding several of the nights listed below.
Included on the list of freshly announced giveaways:
- Magnet Schedules - April 17th, 18th, 27th & 28th (first 1,500 fans thanks to the US Army)
- Magic Mugs on Harry Potter Night - Friday, May 26th (first 1,500 fans thanks to University Radiology). What's a Magic Mug? When there is a hot liquid inside, the Harry Potter-themed design will emerge on the mug!
- Beach Bags - Thursday, June 8th (first 1,500 fans thanks to New Jersey Natural Gas)
- BBQ Aprons - Sunday, June 18th (Father's Day, for the first 1,500 adults 21/older thanks to Advance Auto Parts). On Father's Day, the BlueClaws also have their annual post-game Father/Child Catch on the Field.
- Water Bottles - Wednesday, July 12th (first 1,500 fans thanks to Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ)
- BlueClaws Irish Caps - Saturday, August 5th (first 1,500 fans thanks to AJ Perri)
- RipTide Toothbrush Holders - Thursday, August 17th (first 1,500 fans thanks to New Jersey Natural Gas)
- Back-to-School Binders - Sunday, August 20th (first 1,500 kids 14/under thanks to the NJEA)
We've also announced a few new Theme Days.
- Jurassic Ballpark II - Wednesday, June 14th with the Field Station Dinosaurs
- Let's Make a Deal Night - Friday, June 16th
- Elvis Tribute Night - Tuesday, June 27th with Frank James
- Parrothead Party - Saturday, July 1st with the Parrot Beach Band as part of the BlueClaws Summer Concert Series
- BlueClaws Golf Day - Sunday, July 16th (more details coming soon)
- Peppa Pig Appearance - Sunday, August 6th
- Pork Roll Fest - Friday, August 18th (more details coming soon)
The BlueClaws had previously announced several other promotions including:
- BlueClaws Leg Lamp Bobbles for BlueClaws Christmas Story Day - Saturday, June 17th (first 1,500 fans thanks to Investors Bank)
- Maikel Franco "Made the Phillies" Bobbleheads - Thursday, July 13th (first 1,500 fans thanks to RWJBarnabas Health)
- Phillie Phanatic - The World-Famous Phillie Phanatic will make two appearances this year: Friday, July 14th thanks to BrainBuilders and Tuesday, August 15th thanks to OceanFirst Bank.
The BlueClaws previously announced a Summer Concert Series that includes live music two hours before each Saturday home game beginning Memorial Day Weekend. Peformers include (with more to be added):
- May 27th - Ted Hammock & The Pickles
- July 1st - Parrot Beach Band (BlueClaws Parrothead Party)
- July 15th - After the Reign (Country Night)
- July 29th - E-Street Shuffle (Bruce Springsteen Appreciation Night)
- August 5th - Kilmaine Saints (Irish Heritage Night)
- August 19th - The Impulsives (Battle of the Badges & Augtoberfest)
Additional promotions and appearances are still to be announced.
- BlueClaws -