San Jose, CA- The San Jose Giants have announced their entire Promotions and Special Events Calendar for the 2017 season. Click here to view. The schedule is filled with a number of new giveaways and theme nights, along with the return of many fan favorites. Mark your calendars, 2017 single game tickets will go on-sale Monday, March 6, at 10:00 AM. To ensure tickets to your favorite promotions and giveaways before then, purchase any You Pick 'Em Mini Plan, Flex Flan or Bonus Book by Friday, February 24 and enter the code PROMOS here for $10 off.
In addition to fan-favorite theme nights, the San Jose Giants are rolling out special ticket offers every night of the week. Fans looking to come to the ballpark in 2017 for their favorite promotions will find it easier than ever simply by following these guidelines:
- Student and Faculty Mondays - show your school ID at the Municipal Stadium box office for $5 tickets to Monday night games.
- Taste of Muni Tuesdays - new in 2017, offer deals on menu items, debut new concoctions, hold eating contests on the field and host vendor tables at the front of the stadium every Tuesday home game.
- We Care Wednesdays - the San Jose Giants are offering special opportunities for local non-profits to bring their organizations out to Municipal Stadium.
- Thirsty Thursday Beer Sampler - back for the 2017 season, the fan-favorite Baseball and Beer Package will return to Municipal Stadium where fans can taste craft beers for discounted prices every Thursday.
- Fireworks Fridays - every Friday of the season, the night sky will light up above Municipal Stadium as part of a season-long Friday Fireworks Series.
- Giant Giveaway Saturdays - come down to Municipal Stadium every Saturday to receive your favorite San Jose Giant giveaways including bobbleheads, t-shirts and much more.
- Kids Eat Free Sundays - it's back! Every Sunday, all season long, children under the age of 12 receive one free hot dog and one free 20-ounce soda or water with any paid admission ticket!
The 2017 Promotional and Special Events schedule kicks off with a special Opening Weekend celebrating the San Jose Giants Diamond Season and continues with a promotion at every one of the team's 70 home games. Highlights of the schedule include:
- Municipal Stadium 75th Anniversary Diamond Season Lanyard Giveaway (April 13)
- Opening Night Magnet Schedule Giveaway (April 13), presented by Alliance Credit Union, Pepsi and Sutter Health (first 4,000 fans)
- Krazy George Henderson Returns to Municipal Stadium (April 13)
- Salute to the Military Night (April 15), presented by Operation: Care and Comfort
- Military Trading Card Set Giveaway (April 15), sponsored by Operation: Care and Comfort (first 1,000 fans)
- Education Day (April 20 and May 3)
- San Francisco Giants Brandon Crawford Backpack Giveaway (April 29)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Night and Jersey Auction (May 12), presented by Team KRTY for AVON Walk
- San Francisco Giants Johnny Cueto Shimmy Bobblehead (May 13), (first 1,000 fans)
- Mother's Day Giveaway (May 14), presented by Orchard Supply Hardware (first 500 moms)
- Star Wars™ Night and Jersey Auction (May 20)
- Star Wars™ Commemorative Pin Giveaway (May 20)
- Memorial Day Camouflage Jersey Auction (May 29), sponsored by Operation: Care & Comfort
- A Giant Race Giveaway (June 3) (to all San Jose Giant Race participants)
- Strike Out Cancer Night and Jersey Auction (June 3)
- 75 Years at Municipal Stadium Celebration (June 4)
- San Jose Giants Dynamic Duo: Buster Posey Bobblehead Giveaway (June 17) (first 1,000 fans)
- Father's Day (June 18)
- Independence Day Celebration and USA Jersey Auction (July 4),
- Nickelodeon Night featuring Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Jersey Auction (July 7)
- San Jose Giants Dynamic Duo: Madison Bumgarner Bobblehead Giveaway (July 8) (first 1,000 fans)
- Christmas in July Week (July 20-July 26)
- First Responders' Night (July 21) presented by Alliance Credit Union
- Christmas in July Jersey Auction (July 22)
- San Francisco Giants Buster Hugs Blanket Giveaway (July 22) (first 1,000 fans)
- Scout Night Campout (July 22)
- 75 Years at Municipal Stadium Celebration (July 23)
- Municipal Stadium Replica (August 5)
- 75 Years at Municipal Stadium Celebration (August 6)
- 11th Annual A Giant Luau and Jersey Auction (August 18)
- Sutter Health Giveaway (August 19), presented by Sutter Health (first 1,000 fans)
- Japanese Heritage Night (August 20)
- San Francisco Giants Charlie Brown Bobblehead Giveaway (August 20), (first 1,000 fans)
- 9th Annual Italian Night and Jersey Auction (August 25), (first 1,000 fans)
- San Jose Giants Brandon Belt Bobblehead Giveaway (August 26), presented by Sheet Metal Workers Local 104 (first 1,000 fans)
- Martinelli's T-Shirt Giveaway (August 27), presented by Martinelli's (first 2,000 fans)
"As part of the Our Town campaign, we want to make Municipal Stadium the premier destination for our local residents all summer long," said Juliana Paoli, San Jose Giants Senior VP of Communications and Chief Marketing Officer. "By designating each day to a unique promotion as well as the continuation of our special promotion nights, jersey auctions and fun giveaways, fans should be as ecstatic as we are for the start of the 2017 season. Those looking to secure the best seats to the most popular games should purchase one of the San Jose Giants season ticket packages before single game tickets go on sale Monday, March 6!"
The San Jose Giants 2017 home schedule begins Thursday, April 13 at Municipal Stadium against the Stockton Ports. Ticket packages are on sale now. The complete 2017 promotional schedule will be released in the coming weeks and single tickets go on sale Monday, March 6. For more information, visit sjgiants.com or call 408.297.1435.