The Florida Fire Frogs are fired up and ready for their Inaugural Season to begin at Osceola County Stadium! We invite all our fans to a FREE EVENT at Osceola County Stadium on Saturday, Feb. 25th from 10am-2pm to celebrate the upcoming season with us at our first ever Fan Fest.
Here's a quick rundown of Fan Fest:
- The Box Office windows are open from 10am-2pm for your first chance to get Opening Day tickets. All Individual Game tickets purchased that day will be a dollar off the advanced ticket purchase price & the first 100 people to buy tickets will receive a free T-shirt. Season Seat Memberships will also be available for pick-up.
- Face painting, balloon artists & bounce houses for the kid's.
- The Team store will be open during Fan Fest with each $50 or more purchase entering you into a raffle to experience a Press Box Suite for 4 people at a Fire Frogs home game.
- Kid's Zone Fun Passes, good for one single game, will be offered at $4 which are normally $8 per pass normally.
- Bring your glove and ball to the event so you can take part in an on-field catch on the field.
- This will be your first chance to see the team's locker room and take photos in front of the Fire Frogs lockers.
- Pick your seats for Season Seat Memberships & Group Outings.
- Concessions will be open for Fan Fest with $1 Hot Dogs, Sodas & Chips and $2 Nachos & Pretzels.