With less than 45 days to the season, the Lynchburg Hillcats announced the dates and times for three separate job fairs at City Stadium. They are set for:
- Wednesday, March 1: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 2: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 4: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Hillcats are seeking people to serve in a variety of gameday roles. Interested candidates are encouraged to download the application form ahead of time and complete it before arriving. Members of the front office would like to meet applicants interested in any of the following opportunities:
- Stand Managers
- Food Runners
- Suite Servers
- Seat Servers
- Camera Operator
- Gameday Application Operator
- PA Announcer
- Scoreboard Operator
- Video Production Director
- Box Office Employees/Ticket Takers
- Souvenir Store Employees
- Bat Boys
- Groundscrew Assistants
- Kids' Fun Zone Attendants
- Clubhouse Attendants
Applicants must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays. The Lynchburg Hillcats are an equal opportunity employer.