The SeaWolves announce that the team will host SUPER TICKET SATURDAY on Saturday, March 11 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. to mark the start of individual ticket sales for the 2017 season. Starting at 10 a.m., fans can purchase individual tickets at the UPMC Park box office, online at SeaWolves.com or via phone by calling 814.456.1300.
Super Ticket Saturday festivities and perks will include:
- 'Stuff the Batter's Box' food drive to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of NW PA.
- National Anthem tryouts from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Singers will perform a cappella (without music) and must complete their audition within a 90-second time frame. Solo performances and ensemble auditions are encouraged. Auditions are first come, first served.
- FREE coffee and bagels to the first 25 fans to purchase tickets courtesy of Panera Bread.
- Complimentary lunch (starting at 11:00 a.m.) courtesy of Smith's, Pepsi, Cellone's and Utz.
- The SeaWolves Team Store will be open to give fans an opportunity to purchase new apparel for 2017.
- Inflatable games will be available for the kids (weather permitting).
- Fans will have the opportunity to be featured in the SeaWolves' "Countdown to Plyler Overhead Door Opening Night" campaign. Fans will be photographed holding the team's giant countdown numbers and select photos will be featured on the team's social media channels.
- Brownie Troop #36336 will sell Girl Scout Cookies at the event from 12-2 p.m.
- Meet personalities from Rocket 101 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Following Super Ticket Saturday, join C. Wolf at the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade.
Fans who donate non-perishable food items to Second Harvest on SUPER TICKET SATURDAY will be entered into a drawing for SeaWolves tickets and VIP experiences. The SeaWolves will award over $1,000 in prizes to fans donating to the food drive. A list of the most needed items can be found at nwpafoodbank.org and seawolves.com. During fiscal year 2015-2016, Second Harvest provided 13 million pounds of food to 167,700 recipients in our region.
SeaWolves Opening Night presented by Plyler Overhead Door Co. is Thursday, April 6 against the Trenton Thunder (New York Yankees) at 6:35 p.m. The festivities kick off at 4 p.m. with the fourth annual Opening Day Bash featuring games and drink specials on the UPMC Park plaza. For ticket packages and group outings, contact the SeaWolves at (814) 456-1300.