BILOXI, MS - The Biloxi Shuckers are excited to announce their weekly promotions for the 2017 season and 13 fireworks dates. Fireworks will light up the sky above MGM Park and downtown Biloxi after all 12 Saturday home games plus a special Independence Day Fireworks Extravaganza on July 4. Each day of the week will feature a unique promotion, including the return of Family Fun Day every Sunday, Kids Fun Run after every home game and new promotions like Military Mondays, Two-For-Tuesdays, All-You-Can-Eat Wednesdays, Thirsty Thursdays and Fantastic Friday Giveaways.
2017 Shuckers Weekly Promotions:
- Sunday: Family Fun Day - Fans will have the opportunity to get autographs from Shuckers players prior to each Sunday home game. After the game, bring your glove and a baseball and play catch on the field. Also available on Sundays this season are Family 4 Packs which include 4 Reserved Tickets and 4 Schooner Specials (Hot Dog, Chips, and Drink) for just $60
- Monday: Military Mondays presented by Keesler Federal Credit Union - Discounted tickets will be available for active military and veterans. The Shuckers will wear military-themed jerseys during each Monday home game to salute our servicemen and women.
- Tuesday: Two-For-Tuesday presented by Polk's Meat Products - The Shuckers will be offering $2 Polk's hot dogs on Tuesdays and fans can bring in their Polk's Meat Products label to the MGM Park box office on Tuesdays and receive a BOGO reserved level ticket. (excludes Tuesday, July 4)
- Wednesday: All-You-Can-Eat Wednesdays - Bring your appetite to MGM Park each Wednesday this season for an all-you-can-eat buffet in the left field terrace which will include hamburgers and hot dogs plus additional food options provided by local restaurant partners. The all-you-can-eat ticket is just $20! Season ticket holders will have the option to upgrade their tickets each Wednesday for only $10. (excludes Wednesday, April 26).
- Thursday: Thirsty Thursday presented by Yuengling, Coca-Cola and Kicker 108 - Fans asked for it and the Shuckers delivered! Each Thursday, fans can now enjoy $2 Yuengling Drafts, $2 Fountain Soft Drinks and $3 Weekly Draft Beer Specials.
- Friday: Fantastic Friday - The first 1,500 fans through the gates on Fridays this season will receive a premium giveaway that you won't want to miss!
- Saturday: Fireworks Saturdays - Join the Shuckers for a fireworks show above MGM Park after every Saturday home game.
- Every Day: Kids Fun Run - Kids 12 and under will have the opportunity to come on the field and run the bases after every Shuckers home game again this season.
Fans can guarantee the same great seat for every promotion at MGM Park this season by purchasing a 2017 ticket package. See all 70 home games with a Full Season plan, ensure your seat for each Fantastic Friday Giveaway Night and Fireworks Night with a 34-game Weekender Package, or choose from the 18-game Grand Slam Package, 10-game Diamond Deal or 20-game Flex Plan. Each of the Full Season, Weekender, Grand Slam and Diamond Deal plans include the same seats for each ticketed game date, with the convenience of avoiding ticket lines and going straight to the ballpark gates. Flex Plans are available in sets of 20 undated reserved or box level vouchers. Fans may use this DIRECT LINK to purchase their ticket plan NOW.
The full 2017 promotional calendar with theme nights, giveaway items, special jerseys and entertainment acts will be unveiled on Tuesday, February 28. Tickets are currently ON SALE for the Shuckers' benefit exhibition game with William Carey University at MGM Park on Tuesday, April 4 at 6:35 pm. Tickets for individual games for the 2017 season will go on sale March 6 beginning at 10:00 am. Opening Day for the 2017 season is Thursday, April 6 at Montgomery. The Shuckers will open their third season at MGM Park on Wednesday, April 12 at 6:35 pm against the Pensacola Blue Wahoos.
ABOUT THE BILOXI SHUCKERS:
The Biloxi Shuckers are the Double-A Affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers. The Shuckers play at MGM Park in Biloxi, Mississippi. For more information please visit biloxishuckers.com and follow us on Twitter @biloxishuckers and at facebook.com/biloxishuckers.com.