RENO - The Reno Aces Baseball Club released their promotional schedule today with a wide variety of exciting events set for the 2017 season. Eighteen fireworks shows, six fan giveaways and numerous theme nights are sprinkled throughout the Aces' 71-game home schedule.
- Ten Saint Mary's Fireworks Fridays presented by KRNV News 4: April 14, April 28, May 5, May 12, June 2, June 23, July 14, August 4, August 18, and September 1.
- Five Saturday Fireworks Displays: May 13, June 17, July 29, August 5, and September 2.
- Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa Independence Day Celebration presented by Channel 2 News: July 4.
- Memorial Day Weekend Fireworks show: Sunday, May 28
- Labor Day Weekend Fireworks show: Sunday, September 3.
- 2017 Magnet Schedule Giveaway: April 11.
- Hat Giveaway presented by Greater Nevada Credit Union: April 29.
- Replica Jersey Giveaway presented by Dillard's: May 27.
- Lunchbox Giveaway presented by Renown: June 24.
- Player T-shirt Giveaway presented by Michael Hohl Automotive Group: July 15.
- Trevor Bauer Drone Bobblehead Giveaway: August 19.
Community Event Highlights
- Easter Egg Hunt: Candy Drop: April 16.
- Decade Night presented by KOLO 8 News Now: April 15.
- Cinco de Mayo presented by KOLO 8 News Now: May 5.
- Diamondbacks Affiliation Night presented by KOLO 8 News Now: May 13
- Mother's Day presented by Gildan: May 14.
- Play Hardball against Stroke presented by Renown: May 28.
- Military Appreciation presented by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International and KOLO 8 News Now: June 3.
- Star Wars Night presented by RN&R: June 17.
- Father's Day with a Pre-Game catch on the field: June 18.
- Artown Night presented by Circus Circus Reno and KOLO 8 News Now: July 29.
- Tribute to King Pin Night presented by KOLO 8 News Now: August 5.
- Reno Buffets Night presented by Marked Studios and KOLO 8 News: September 2.
"We are excited to share the Aces' 2017 promotions and events with our beloved fans and community with baseball season just five weeks away," said Audrey Hill, Reno Aces Director of Marketing. "The entertainment bar has been raised yet again, and there is no doubt that Greater Nevada Field is going to be the place to be."
The Aces open their 2017 season on Thursday, April 6 at 7:05 p.m. against the Fresno Grizzlies at Chukchansi Park. The home opener is set for Tuesday, April 11 at 6:35 p.m. against the Albuquerque Isotopes at Greater Nevada Field. Season memberships are on-sale now at www.renoaces.com or by calling (775) 334-4700. For up-to-date news and notes throughout the offseason, follow the club on Twitter (@aces) or like the team on Facebook.