With college basketball postseason in full swing, the Durham Bulls have introduced Mini Plan Madness, a unique promotion offering fans the chance to win up to four different prizes. The campaign coincides with the team's 20th anniversary celebration as the Tampa Bay Rays' Triple-A affiliate, touching on the team's history as an added component to the competition.
From Monday, March 13 through Sunday, March 26 each fan that purchases a nine or 10-game mini plan is encouraged to use one of four promo codes: ARCHER, CHARLIE, OUTLAW or SNELL, celebrating former Bulls Chris Archer, Charlie Montoyo, Kevin Kiermaier and Blake Snell. By purchasing a mini plan with a promo code, a fan will automatically receive a Durham Bulls keepsake box.
*UPDATE: Team Charlie and Team Snell have advanced to the Championship Round
At the end of the week of March 13-19, the two promo codes with the most purchases will advance to the Championship Round, and any fan who purchased one of those two codes will win a Durham Bulls prize pack, and advance in the competition. At the end of the week of March 20-26, the promo code with the most purchases of the final two will be crowned champion, and any fan who used that code will win one of three exclusive team experiences. Finally, one fan who purchased a mini plan with the winning code will win the grand prize, which is a trip to Tampa Bay, including airfare, hotel room and two tickets to a Rays game.
How to Enter:
Purchase a Durham Bulls mini plan using one of the following promo codes:
- ARCHER (eliminated)
- OUTLAW (eliminated)
- Purchasing a mini plan guarantees each purchaser a Durham Bulls keepsake box
- The week one winners will each receive a Durham Bulls prize pack
- Each Championship Round winner will receive the choice of 1-of-3 exclusive Durham Bulls events
- Early entrance and field access for batting practice
- Watch a postgame fireworks show from the dugout
- Enjoy a pregame catch on the field
- One Grand Prize winner will receive a round trip to Tampa Bay, including airfare, hotel room and two tickets to a Rays game
Fans are encouraged to tell friends and family of which promo code they purchased to increase their chances of winning. There is a limit of one set of prizes per purchase, and the grand prize winner will be announced the week of March 27.
Mini plan pricing starts at $77 and can be purchased here, and must use one of the four promo codes to be eligible to win.