SPIRIT FEST Saturday at Whataburger Field11/07/2012 3:00 PM ET
Corpus Christi Hooks
CORPUS CHRISTI - Whataburger Field and SPIRIT FEST Corpus Christi officials released the following list of FAQs about Saturday’s event.
Whataburger Field gates open at 11 a.m., as does the Family Fun Zone. The Family Fun Zone features inflatables, rides, photos with Bob & Larry of Veggie Tales fame, crafts, face painting, balloon art, parades and interactive games.
The SPIRIT FEST bill: David Crowder, Jeremy Camp, MercyMe, Switchfoot, Jaci Velasquez, Salvador, Shaun Groves and illusionist Brock Gill.
Click here to purchase tickets and join us for a Veterans Day weekend celebration of faith, family and freedom.
Partners in the event are the Corpus Christi Caller-Times, KIII-TV3, K-99, Interstate Batteries, Life Changing 91.7 FM, KSGR 91.1 FM Solid Ground Radio, 88.7 K-LOVE, 88.1 AIR1, Coastal Bend Family Magazine and Omni Hotels & Resorts.
ATTENTION ALL SPIRIT FEST CORPUS CHRISTI CONCERT GOERS: Due to high demand and limited availability, Group Sales as well as Kids Ticket offers will end at 12:00 pm CST FRIDAY. If you were looking to get the Group Sales offer or the Kids Ticket offer, you will need to do so BEFORE 12:00pm CST. Visit 4dtixx.com for more information.
+ + + + + + + + +
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do children need a ticket? Yes, children 2 and older are required to have a ticket. Children under 2 do not require a ticket, if sitting in parents' lap. Kids 16 and under can also receive a free ticket, while supplies last, if accompanying full price adult ticket is purchased in advance. How do I get my child's FREE ticket as advertised? This special offer is only available when you pre-purchase tickets online or by calling 855-443-8499, while supplies last. NOTE: THIS OFFER WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE THE DAY OF THE SHOW. With every purchase of a full price adult General Admission (GA) ticket, one child (under 16) can get one General Admission (GA) Ticket FREE by entering the quantity needed next to Promo Code: FRKID
- What about ½ priced kid's tickets for reserved seats? With the purchase of a full price adult reserved ticket, one child (under 16) can get one ½ priced reserved ticket by entering the Promo Code: HFKID (advance purchases only)
- What about military discounts? Military discounts are available by using the promo code Military from the drop down menu - Wounded Warriors and their families as well as gold star families can call 855.433.8499 for free tickets. Military discounts WILL be available day of show, with ID.
- How do I get free tickets by sponsoring a child through Compassion International? Sponsor a child online at www.compassion.com/spiritfestcorpuschristi, and you will receive two great seats to the show.
- What kind of activities will be available for kids? A Family Fun Zone with inflatable's & rides, photos with Bob & Larry of the Veggie Tales, Illusionist doing tricks, crafts, face painting, balloon art, parades, interactive games and more!
- Will there be a charge for the kid's activities? No, it's all free with admission into the festival.
- Will group discounts be available on the day of show? No. Please order groups by Wednesday, November 7th.
- How much will tickets be on the day of the show? All ticket prices will go up by $5 for same-day purchases.
- What time will my favorite band be playing? The final line-up and order of bands will not be finalized until the show day but we do know that one of the biggest names will be the opening act for the show. Plan to get there early and stay all day.
- Are lawn chairs permitted? No chairs of any kind will be allowed into the venue.
- Are ice chests or coolers allowed? NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES will be allowed.
- Can we bring blankets in? Yes, please keep blankets to one per family.
- Will my belongings/purse be checked by security? Yes, a standard bag check will take place.
- Are cameras allowed? Yes, as long as they are not a professional camera or a camera with removable lenses.
- Are video cameras allowed? No video recording of any kind will be allowed. Uses of recorded videos with any device including a smartphone are prohibited.
- When will the event schedule be available? Your Schedule of Events will be provided upon arrival the day of the show in the program.
- When does the festival start/end? Parking Lot opens at 9:00 AM | Family Fun Zone opens at 11:00am | Gates to SPIRIT Fest open at 11:00am | Show begins at 12:00pm - The event will end somewhere between 9:30pm and 9:45 pm. Performances will alternate between the Main Stage and Local Stage and there may be more surprises in store. You won't want to be late; this year one of the headliners is going to be at the beginning of the show.
- How much is parking? Regular parking: $5 (Cash Only) | VIP parking available: $10 (Cash Only)
- Are strollers allowed? Strollers will be allowed into the concourse only. A stroller parking area will be provided. NO STROLLERS WILL BE ALLOWED ONTO THE FIELD.
- Will there be an ATM available onsite? Yes
- Will food and beverage be available? Yes, food and beverages will be available for purchase, including special dietary requirements such as gluten-free and sugar-free menu items.
- If we take a break to visit vendor booths will our seats still be reserved? Only reserved seating will remain reserved. If general admission seats are vacant, they are then available and open to anyone with a general admission ticket. You are responsible for your personal belongings.
- Will re-entry be allowed? Only with special circumstances.
- Lost and Found? Lost and found and general information will be held at 'Guest Services' onsite at Whataburger Field.