The Altoona Curve Booster Club is organizing a trip to Spring Training in Bradenton, Fla. set to take place March 15-22, 2018.
The trip costs $1,175 per person for double occupancy. Single, triple and quad rates are also available.
The price includes:
- Round-trip transportation for eight days
- 1 night accommodation in Columbia, S.C.
- 3 nights accommodations in Bradenton, Fla.
- 2 nights accommodations in Kissimmee, Fla.
- 1 night accommodation in Fayetteville, N.C.
- Seven continental breakfasts
- Dinner at Duff's Buffet in Bradenton
- Dinner voucher on Bradenton beach area
- Dinner at Golden Corral in Kissimmee
- Minnesota Twins vs. PIttsburgh PIrates in Bradenton
- Boston Red Sox vs. Pittsburgh Pirates in Bradenton
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. Atlanta Braves in Lake Buena Vista
- New York Yankees vs. Detroit Tigers in Lakeland
- Visit to ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Visit to Pirate City Spring Training Complex
- Visit to Walt Disney Springs Entertainment Center
- Visit to Bradenton Beach area
- On-board snacks and beverages
- Baggage services for five nights at hotels
- All taxes and gratuities
- Escorted, Duane Bordell
For reservations and infromation:
Transportation by Raystown Transit Bus Lines
1-800-252-3860 or 814-944-2585
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.