NORTH AUGUSTA, SC: The Augusta GreenJackets, South Atlantic League affiliate of San Francisco Giants, have an action packed seven game homestand starting at SRP Park on Wednesday, May 9th against the Rome Braves (Atlanta Braves). The GreenJackets will play the Braves for three games (5/09, 5/10, 5/11) then conclude their homestand with four games against the Greensboro Grasshoppers (Miami Marlins) (5/12, 5/13, 5/14, 5/15).
Homestand Preview for Homestand #3:
Wednesday, May 9th- Double header vs Rome Braves (Atlanta Braves) (Game 1 starts at 5:05 pm)
- Reading program night #4 presented by Little Caesars, Putt-Putt Fun Center, Zaxby's & California Dreaming. Kids from all over the CSRA who hit a home run in the reading program will be celebrated with a night at the Ballpark!
- Career Fair Night, the GreenJackets will have an expo to go along with the reading program.
- Big Beers, Brats, and BBQ presented by Maurice's Piggy Park. The GreenJackets will run a special on their Big Beers (32 oz. $6 for Domestics and $7 for Premiums), $1 off a signature baseball brat, and have a Maurice's Piggie Park BBQ Item of the night.
- We Care Wednesday to benefit the North Augusta YMCA. Come and support the North Augusta YMCA and their mission to help raise awareness on new programs, activations and community events for the area.
Thursday, May 10th- vs Rome Braves (Atlanta Braves) 7:05 pm
- Inaugural Thirsty Thursday at SRP Park presented by The Scene Nightclub. Thirsty Thursday features $1 Natty Lights and $1 PBR's along with more drink specials as well.
- Tribute to Nurses Night at SRP Park! The GreenJackets want to pay homage to our men and women in the medical profession throughout the CSRA. There will be different enter-to-wins for medical professionals and chances to win prizes throughout the game! Thank you to our medical professionals!
Friday, May 11th- vs Rome Braves (Atlanta Braves) 7:05 pm
- Dr. Rogers and Andrews Night where we celebrate their patients at SRP Park.
- Ladies Night Friday where the GreenJackets give it up to all ladies coming out to SRP Park on Fridays with prizes! Ladies Night is presented by: Augusta Plastic Surgery, Bee Healthy Medical Weight Loss, Jayson Lacy Salon, Oliviana Ristorante, Palm Beach Tan, Pure Barre and Tin Lizzy's Cantina.
- Kids 12 and Under after the game are welcome to run the bases like the GreenJackets after the game presented by Moe's Southwest Grill!
Saturday, May 12th- vs Greensboro Grasshoppers (Miami Marlins) 6:05 pm
- Pink in the Park weekend kicks off as the GreenJackets wear their Pink in the Park alternate jerseys! The GreenJackets will wear these jerseys through Sunday, May 13th. Fans will be able to bid on the Pink alternate jerseys throughout the weekend. The winning bid of each jersey will be able to go on field after the game on Sunday and get their jersey from the player or coach and get it signed! Proceeds from the Pink alternate jersey will go to benefiting the Georgia Cancer Center.
- State Farm Family Saturdays presented by State Farm Ageants, Anthony & London Thuan, grab the family and head out to SRP Park!
- Pre-game Saturday's Concert Series will be back with a performance by local CSRA native, Adam Harris Thompson, starting at 4:30 pm. Pre-Game concerts are located next to the Shepheard Blood Guest Services when fans walk into SRP Park to enjoy!
- After the game, we will have a post-game Fireworks Extravaganza, followed by kids 12 and under run the bases presented by Moe's Southwest Grill.
Sunday, May 13th- vs Greensboro Grasshoppers (Miami Marlins) 2:05 pm
- Magnet Picture Giveaway to the first 1,500 guests presented by Augusta University Health!
- Mother's Day Celebration at SRP Park
- Pre-Game Catch on the field from 1-1:30 PM
- Face Painting by: Arty Party on the concourse (1-3PM)
- Jr. Jackets Kids Club Game Day! Kids 12 & Under get entrance to SRP Park for FREE presented by: EdVenture Children's Museum, Kid to Kid, Pediatric Partners of Augusta and Tum-E-Yummies. To sign your child up for the Jr. Jackets Kids Club please go to: www.greenjacketsbaseball.com/juniorjackets.
- The GreenJackets will wear their Pink in the Park jerseys once again. The auction for the jerseys will take place over those two days and will end on the 13th. Fans will get to go on the field and get their jerseys signed and take pictures with the player! The proceeds from the Pink alternate jersey will go to benefiting the Georgia Cancer Center.
- Kids 12 and under, run the bases at the conclusion of the game presented by Moe's Southwest Grill.
Monday, May 14th- vs Greensboro 7:05 pm
- The GreenJackets will pay tribute to our Armed Forces every Monday during the Inaugural Season at SRP Park. With a valid Military ID, service men & women and veterans will get $2 off their ticket. The GreenJackets will also be wearing a specialty Military Monday jersey every Monday to be auctioned off at the end of the season. Proceeds will go to benefiting the Augusta Warrior Project.
- Military Monday for Monday, May 14th is presented by: Buffalo Brakes
- $1 Hot Dogs all game long!
- Reading Program Night #5, as we celebrate kids from all over the CSRA who achieved a home run in the reading program.
Tuesday, May 15th- vs Greensboro 10:35 pm
- Comfort Keepers Baseball Bingo! Play for free and win some great prizes including one fan going home with a HUGE prize!
- Education Day #2, The stadium opens early for a 10:35 AM Education Day Game. It's the field trip CSRA-area students look forward to all year! Gates open at 9 AM.
About the Augusta GreenJackets
The Augusta GreenJackets kick off the Inaugural Season at SRP Park on April 12th against the Lexington Legends (Kansas City Royals). SRP Park is the anchor piece of Riverside Village, a live, work, "playball" development which includes apartment living, senior living, retail, restaurants, class "A" office space, and a Crowne Plaza Hotel and Conference Center. To learn more and for a 360-degree view of SRP Park and Riverside Village, visit www.greenjackets2018.com.
To stay up to date all season long, sign up for the 'Jackets Buzz e-newsletter by visiting www.GreenJacketsBaseball.com/thebuzz/.
- GreenJackets -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.