The Muckdogs are proud to call Batavia home for over 80 years and believe in doing our part to enhance the quality of life for our neighbors and fans in Batavia and the surrounding region. Those efforts extend beyond the playing field and into our communities by assisting non-profit organizations, little league teams and charities through in-kind donations.
Please send donation requests via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org - or you may mail your request to the following address:
299 Bank Street
Batavia, NY 14202
Attn: Community Care
Before making a request, we ask that you please following these donation guidelines:
- Donation requests will not be processed in-person on-the-spot or over the phone. Documentation must be received via e-mail or standard mail.
- The non-profit organization or fundraising event must be based within the following New York counties: Genesee, Erie, Niagara, Livingston, Orleans, Wyoming, Monroe, Wayne, Ontario, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus and Allegany - requests outside of these counties will not be fulfilled.
- Requests MUST be made at least two (2) weeks prior to the fundraising event date.
- We are unable to accept items to be autographed.
- Requests for autographs of any kind, baseballs, jerseys and specific items will not be accepted. Donations are subject to availability.
- Donations are subject to availability.