LAKEWOOD, NJ - The BlueClaws announced a series of additions to their 2013 promotional schedule.
Please note that the list will continue to be updated leading into Opening Day.
Click here to view a list of presently announced promotions or click here to download a pdf file of confirmed promotions (as of February 20th).
Among the additions to the lineup are two bobblehead giveaways:
- July 14th - Ryan Howard 2002 SAL All-Star Bobblehead Giveaway
- August 20th - Jake Diekman "Made the Phillies" Bobble Side-Arm thanks to Monmouth Medical Center.
Other promotional nights being announced for the first time include:
- May 5th - BlueClaws All-Stars Deck of Cards thanks to Accu-Image Design
- May 27th - Mini American Flags (Memorial Day)
- May 28th - Golf Night
- July 28th - Appearance and autograph signing from wrestling legend Jerry "The King" Lawler
- August 22nd - Buster Soap Dispensers thanks to New Jersey Natural Gas
Individual game tickets for the BlueClaws 2013 season go on sale on March 2nd at FanFest, a full day of family fun, which runs from 11 am - 4 pm. FanFest details can be found here.
Phone and internet orders begin at 10 am on Monday, March 4th.
- BlueClaws -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.