The BlueClaws have unveiled the TD Bank Summer Concert Series, with eight days of live music before upcoming Saturday BlueClaws home games.
The BlueClaws are pleased to launch the TD Bank Summer Concert Series at the game on Saturday, May 27th. The TD Bank Summer Concert Series runs over the eight Saturday home games from May 27th through September 2nd and includes two hours of live music before the game.
At these eight games, stadium gates will open two hours prior to first pitch (instead of the usual one hour, though season ticket holders can still get in 30 minutes earlier than the general public).
Music will run from the time the gates open until the start of the game in the Coors Light WRAT Trap and fans can enjoy $2.50 Miller Lites during the game.
TD Bank Summer Concert Series Schedule (concert times listed)
- May 27th - Ted Hammock & The Pickles (2 pm - 4 pm)
- June 17th - Band TBD (5 pm - 7 pm), A BlueClaws Christmas Story Night (with BlueClaws Leg Lamp Bobble Giveaway for first 1,500 fans)
- July 1st - Parrotbeach Band (5 pm - 7 pm), BlueClaws Parrothead Party
- July 15th - After the Reign (5 pm - 7 pm), BlueClaws Country Night
- July 29th - E-Street Shuffle (5 pm - 7 pm), Bruce Springsteen Appreciation Night
- August 5th - Kilmaine Saints (5 pm - 7 pm), BlueClaws Irish Heritage Night
- August 19th - The Impulsives (5 pm - 7 pm), BlueClaws Battle of the Badges Night
- September 2nd - British Mania (5 pm - 7 pm), BlueClaws Extravaganza, Beatles Tribute Night
Tickets to all eight of these games are available by calling 732-901-7000 option 2 or online at BlueClaws.com.
Several of these games also include some of the BlueClaws most popluar theme nights of 2017.
- June 17th is A BlueClaws Christmas Story and will include a Leg Lamp Bobble giveaway and an appearance by Santa.
- July 1st is the BlueClaws Parrothead Party which includes specialty jerseys worn by the players to be auctioned off to benefit BlueClaws Charities and their Community Partners as well as food & drink specials throughout the night.
- July 15th is the BlueClaws Country Night, which will include a mechanical bull, line dancing, drink specials, and more.
- July 29th is the 10th BlueClaws Bruce Springsteen Appreciation Night, where the BlueClaws become the BruceClaws. They will wear special jerseys to be auctioned off, Springsteen music will be played throughout the night, and there will be special contests and promotions during the game.
- August 5th is Irish Heritage Night which includes a BlueClaws Irish Cap giveaway for the first 1,500 fans thanks to AJ Perri.
- September 2nd is the BlueClaws Extravaganza, which includes free rides and games during the afternoon for kids, with the gates opening at 3 pm. There will also be a team autograph signing, a Vendor Village, and additional fun for fans of all ages.
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore's top stop for affordable, family entertainment. They have led the South Atlantic League and New Jersey in attendance in all 16 years of existence.
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 9 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,200 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
- BlueClaws -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.