The longest BlueClaws homestand of the season is jam-packed with fun for the whole family and wraps up with our Independence Weekend Fireworks Extravaganza on July 3rd.
After opening the second half of the season at Delmarva, the BlueClaws are back home for an eight-game homestand, their longest of the season, beginning Monday, June 26th. The homestand includes four games with Greensboro (Marlins) and four with Hagerstown (Nationals) and is capped by the largest fireworks show of the season.
Below, find the promo rundown for the week.
Order Tickets - To order tickets for any game, call 732-901-7000 option 2 or click here to order online.
June 26 - June 29 vs Greensboro (Marlins)
- Monday, June 26 at 7:05 pm - It's Monday so Kids Eat Free (ShopRite).
- Tuesday, June 27 at 7:05 pm - It's Elvis Night with Frank James performing before the game when the gates open at 6:00 pm. Plus, it's Silver Sluggers Tuesday presented by Harrogate with Silver Sluggers Club members eating free and Baseball Bingo being played throughout the game.
- Wednesday, June 28 at 11:05 am - It's Camp Day for camp groups. Plus, it's a great day to take a half-day from the office and come out and enjoy the game!
- Thursday, June 29 at 7:05 pm - WWE Hall of Famer Jake "The Snake" Roberts will be at the ballpark for a special autograph signing (additional information and VIP Express Pass available here). Plus, the first 1,500 fans receive BlueClaws Sunglasses thanks to InVision Eyecare. And, it's Thirsty Thursday with dollar beer and soda plus 50-cent wings from Quaker Steak & Lube in the Coors Light WRAT Trap.
June 30 - July 3 vs Hagerstown (Nationals)
- Friday, June 30 at 7:05 pm - It's Star Wars Night with our salute to Princess Leia. Plus, the first 1,000 fans receive BlueClaws Cooler Bags thanks to NJR Home Serives. Since it's Friday, that means Post-Game Fireworks thanks to NJR Home Services too!
- Saturday, July 1 at 7:05 pm - Gates open at 5:00 pm for our Parrothead Party (more here) as the Parrotbeach Band performs in the Coors Light WRAT Trap from 5 pm - 7 pm as part of the TD Bank Summer Concert Series. The BlueClaws will be wearing special jerseys to be auctioned off for BlueClaws Charities and their Community Partners too. Additionally, the BlueClaws have a special Parrothead Picnic available too (details here).
- Sunday, July 2 at 1:05 pm - It's the second BlueClaws Touch-a-Truck Day (more here) and the fun begins at 11:00 am on the plaza in front of the ballpark. There will be a variety of trucks and utility vehicles for kids to explore before the game. Of course, Kids Eat Free thanks to ShopRite and Kids Run the Bases after the game thanks to Investors Bank. It's also Barks & Beers Sunday, where fans can bring their dogs and adults can enjoy $2 Coronas.
- Monday, July 3 at 7:05 pm - Celebrate America's birthday with the BlueClaws! It's our Biggest Fireworks Show of the Season, thanks to Georgian Court University and follows the 7:05 pm game (more here). Plus, we have individual picnic tickets available too. Additional details can be found here.
Join the fun by calling 732-901-7000 option 2 or order your tickets online by clicking here.
It's the longest homestand of the season and it's jam-packed with FUN!
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore's top stop for affordable, family entertainment. They have led the South Atlantic League and New Jersey in attendance in all 16 years of existence.
- BlueClaws -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.