BOISE, ID: The Boise Hawks, Short Season Class A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies, are excited to announce their promotional schedule for the 2018 season. This year's schedule of events marks the most robust promotional schedule in Hawks history and includes nine post-game fireworks shows, six giveaways, one special celebrity guest appearance, promotional theme nights and daily promotions.
"2018 will be another banner season at the ballpark for our fans," said Bob Flannery, Hawks' General Manager. "The front office staff has really done a tremendous job this off-season in putting together the most tremendous promotional schedule in Hawks history. We can't wait to see everyone back out at Memorial Stadium this summer."
The Hawks will be welcoming special celebrity guest Dennis Haskins, Saved by the Bell's Mr. Belding, to Memorial Stadium for a fan meet and greet, pictures and autographs on Saturday, July 21.
The Hawks will be hosting nine post-game fireworks shows at Memorial Stadium.
- Friday, June 22, presented by Your Toyota Dealers;
- Wednesday, July 4, presented by Saint Alphonsus Health System;
- Friday, July 6, presented by Tucanos Brazilian Grill;
- Friday, July 13, presented by Idaho Beef Council;
- Friday, July 20, presented by Craig Swapp & Associates;
- Saturday, July 28, presented by Pioneer Federal Credit Union;
- Friday, August 10, presented by Moneytree;
- Friday, August 31, presented by Fred Meyer;
- Sunday, September 2, presented by Idaho Transportation Department.
Fans visiting Memorial Stadium will have the opportunity to receive the following giveaways (first 1,000 fans through the gates) at the following games:
- 2018 Magnetic Schedule, presented by Project Filter - Wednesday, June 20;
- Oven Mitt, presented by Tucanos Brazilian Grill - Friday, July 6;
- Baseball Cap, presented by Idaho Central Credit Union - Saturday, July 14;
- Youth Soccer Ball, presented by Pepsi - Friday, July 27 (**first 1,000 kids 12 and under**);
- Gardening Knee Protector, presented by Intermountain Gas and 811 - Saturday, August 11;
- Team Poster, presented by Dennis Dillon Auto Park - Saturday, September 1.
New for 2018, all Sunday games will be Dog Day Sundays (presented by Pets Best Insurance and Hendricks Veterinary Hospital), where fans can bring their dogs to the game. Those dates are:
- Sunday, July 15;
- Sunday, July 22;
- Sunday, July 29;
- Sunday, August 12;
- Sunday, September 2.
Rounding out the promotional list for 2018 is:
- $1 Nights, presented by Falls Brand - Saturday, July 21; Saturday, August 11; and Saturday, September 1;
- Story Time on the Field, presented by Meridian Library District and Ada Community Libraries- June 22, June 27, July 11, July 20, and August 30 - Join Hawks players on the field pre-game for Story Time on the Field;
- Saved By The Belt, presented by Idaho Transportation Department; Saturday, July 21 - The Hawks will wear custom "Saved By The Belt" jerseys to be auctioned off after the game, with proceeds donated to a non-profit;
- Idaho Beef Night, presented by The Idaho Beef Council; Saturday, July 13 - Half-priced hamburgers and beef hot dogs until the end of the 2nd inning;
- Military Appreciation Night, presented by Western Heating and Air Conditioning - Saturday, July 28;
- Impaired Driver Awareness Week, presented by Idaho Transportation Department - Wednesday, August 29 to Sunday, September 3.
The Hawks have also announced the return of their popular daily promotions:
- Monday - Feed Your Face Monday, presented by Jimmy John's with Tucanos Brazilian Grill and Del Taco, featuring an all-you-can-eat select menu items until the end of the 4th inning;
- Tuesday - 2 for Tuesday ($2 for a 1B Reserved Seat and a Hot Dog);
- Wednesday - Baseball Bingo, presented by Farm Bureau Insurance Idaho (Play along on the field and win prizes);
- Thursday - Thirsty Thursday, presented by Coors Light ($1 draft beers, $2 Pepsi products);
- Sunday - Kids Club Sundays, presented by Albertsons.
First pitch for all Monday - Saturday Hawks' home games at Memorial Stadium will be at 7:15 PM. All Sunday home games (with the exception of Sunday, September 2) will begin at 5:15 PM.
Individual tickets for all 38 Hawks' home games will go on sale to the general public in late May.
All promotions, game times, and opponents are subject to change. A full, up-to-date promotional calendar can be found at www.BoiseHawks.com.
About the Boise Hawks
The Hawks are the Treasure Valley's top stop for affordable, family entertainment. Deposits and seat location requests for the 2018 baseball season are currently being accepted. To guarantee the best seats available for 2018, contact the Boise Hawks Front Office at (208) 322-5000. To stay up to date on all things Boise Hawks, follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/boisehawksbaseball) or visit www.BoiseHawks.com.
- Hawks Baseball -