BOISE, ID: The Boise Hawks, Northwest League affiliate of the Colorado Rockies, along with Boise State Club Baseball have announced the complete Memorial Stadium schedule for the 2018 Fall Season. Boise State Club Baseball will play nine home games over three weekends, welcoming three opponents to the Treasure Valley (Gonzaga University, University of Idaho and Weber State University).
Admission to all games is free to the public. Memorial Stadium's Third Base concession stand will be open serving a limited food menu and beverages.
The Boise State Club Baseball Memorial Stadium schedule is below (all game dates and times are subject to change):
- Saturday, September 29 starting at 11 AM with a double header (Gonzaga University)
- Sunday, September 30 at 10 AM (Gonzaga University)
- Sunday, October 6 starting at 11 AM with a double header (University of Idaho)
- Sunday, October 7 starting at 10 AM (University of Idaho)
- Saturday, October 27 starting at 11 AM with a double header (Weber State University)
- Sunday, October 28 at 10 AM (Weber State University)
About the Boise Hawks
The Hawks are the Treasure Valley's top stop for affordable, family entertainment. The Boise Hawks announced that they will be hosting the Northwest League / Pioneer League All Star Game in 2019. Deposits for all 2019 season seat plans (guaranteeing tickets to the 2019 NWL/PIO All Star Game) are currently being taken. To stay up to date on all things Boise Hawks, follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/boisehawksbaseball) or visit www.BoiseHawks.com.
- Hawks Baseball -
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.