Former New York Yankees Pitcher & MiLB Pitching Coach
Charlotte Knights Youth Baseball Camp
July 20 - 22 at Truist Field (Formely BB&T BallPark)
The Charlotte Knights Youth Baseball Camp is designed for players who want to improve their game and have fun! Campers will work on fielding, hitting, baserunning, and throwing fundamentals each day. Players will have access to former Major League players to learn techniques and hear what it takes to make it to the majors.
Monday, July 20 - 9 am to 1 pm
Tuesday, July 21 - 9 am to 1 pm
Wednesday, July 22 - 9 am to 2:30 pm (Includes Pride Baseball game)
- Seven hours of onfield instruction.
- Guest speakers, including former Major League players & Knights executives.
- Lunch provided.
- Camper will receive a Charlotte Knights Youth Baseball Camp t-shirt.
- Includes ticket to the Piedmont Pride game on Wednesday, July 22 at 12 pm.
- Camp photo.
What to Bring
- Athletic shoes (No cleats)
- Water bottles, sunscreen, snack
Former MLB Outfielder & MiLB Hitting Coach
Chief Operating Officer, Charlotte Knights
General Manager, Charlotte Knights
Camp Head Coach
Head Coach of the Piedmont Pride of the SCBL
Former Head Coach at Winthrop University: Hudak won 660 games as coach of the Eagle baseball team and finished with an overall record of 660-465-5 while posted a 261-151 record in Big South contests. He took over the program in 1992 and in 1995 took the Eagles to their first NCAA Regional appearance in Clemson, SC. The three-time Big South Coach of the Year, was also named the coach for the 1990-99 Big South All-Decade Team. His career and Big South win totals are second most all-time among league coaches.
Additional camp instructors provided by the Piedmont Pride Baseball team which is comprised of collegiate players.
- All CDC and Department of Public Health guidelines will be followed.
- Campers will each bring and use their own water bottles.
- All baseball equipment necessary to participate in and to conduct the camp supplied by the Charlotte Knights will be cleaned before, during, and after camp sessions.
- Sanitized restrooms will be available near each dugout and on the main concourse.
- All instructors will be temperature checked before each day of camp.
- Knights staff will assist instructors in keeping camp participants socially distant.