COLUMBUS, OH - The Columbus Clippers today announced that 18 games will be broadcast on Spectrum Sports in Ohio during the 2017 season.
The Clippers will take on six different International League opponents during the schedule on Spectrum Sports. The TV schedule will feature twelve home games at Huntington Park and six road games against the Mud Hens in Toledo, OH.
Clippers President & GM Ken Schnacke said, "We are very pleased to have this opportunity to partner with Spectrum Sports in Ohio and present a number of Columbus Clippers games to the central Ohio sports community. This heightens the awareness of Clippers baseball and gives us a platform to work with in our partnership with Spectrum"
Columbus Clippers games on Spectrum Sports will air live on channel 311/1311 HD in Ohio. More information on Spectrum Sports is available at www.myspectrumsports.com.
The following is the television broadcast schedule for the 2017 season:
1. Wednesday, June 7 vs Louisville 7:05pm
2. Wednesday, June 14 vs Durham 7:05pm
3. Thursday, June 22 vs Toledo 7:05pm
4. Friday, June 23 vs Toledo 7:15pm
5. Friday, June 30 @ Toledo 7:05pm
6. Sunday, July 2 @ Toledo 6:05pm
7. Wednesday, July 5 vs Indianapolis 7:05pm
8. Thursday, July 6 vs Indianapolis 7:05pm
9. Thursday, July 13 @Toledo 7:05pm
10. Friday, July 14 @ vs Toledo 7:05pm
11. Saturday, July 15 @ vs Toledo 7:05pm
12. Sunday, July 16 @ vs Toledo 4:05pm
13. Tuesday, July 18 vs Buffalo 6:05
14. Wednesday, July 19 vs Buffalo 7:05pm
15. Friday, July 21 vs Syracuse 7:15pm
16. Friday, August 4 vs Toledo 7:15pm
17. Wednesday, August 16 vs Rochester 7:05pm
18. Thursday, August 17 vs Rochester 12:05pm
For more broadcast information, or to purchase tickets to Clippers games, log on to clippersbaseball.com or call (614)462-5250.