The Williamsport Crosscutters final home stand of the 2013 season is slated for this Thursday through Sunday (August 29-Sept. 1) at Historic Bowman Field.
"We've got a lot of great events scheduled for these final four home games," said Cutters Vice President of Marketing Gabe Sinicropi. "The season may be winding down, but the promotions and fun and Bowman Field are still plentiful. Nothing in our approach changes in the season's final week. After all, this could be one of the only games a fan may come to. We want them to have the same memorable experience as they would have had on Opening Night", Sinicropi stated.
Great seats are still available for all games and can be ordered online at crosscutters.com, via phone at (570) 326-3389 or in-person at the Crosscutters box office.
The Crosscutters are the Class "A" short-season affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies and were named the 2012 Phillips/Plankenhorn Small Business of the Year by the Williamsport-Lycoming Chamber of Commerce.
Here is the full of games & promotions scheduled for the Crosscutters final home stand;
Thursday, August 29 vs. Batavia Muckdogs - 5:05pm
(completion of suspended game from 6/25 followed by a 7-inning game)
- Salute to Bacon-The Return. Bigger (fatter) and better (tastier) than last season! Join us as we salute the greatest food EVER! Great food specials and lots of fun and surprises!
- Thirsty Thursday. From 6-8pm selected soft drinks 2 for 1 & pint beer specials
- Cutters Quizzo. Play Jon Mackey's Quizzo for a chance to win great prizes
- Hoss's Knothole Gang Night.
Friday, August 30 vs. Batavia Muckdogs - 7:05pm
- Denny McLain Appearance. Meet the last pitcher to have a 30-win season in the major leagues, the one and only Denny McLain who will be signing free autographs during the game.
- Milton/Watsontown Night. Pick up complimentary tickets in the Milton-Watsontown area at; CATV Services, Central PA Chamber of Commerce, Coup Agency, General Federation of Women's Clubs, Hoeganaes Corp., Kingdom Kidz, NU Community Credit Union, Susquehanna Bank, Weis Markets & West Milton State Bank. You can also find complimentary tickets printed in select editions of the Standard Journal.
- Sullivan County Night. Pick up complimentary tickets in the Sullivan County area at; Fitzpatrick & Lambert, High Point Ranch, Sullivan County Medical Center, Sullivan County R.E.C..
- Going Green Night. Presented by Wayne Township Landfill. Bring your old electronics to be recycled! TV's, computer monitors, VCRS and more!
- Kids Free Friday. Presented by Geisinger Careworks. Free admission for all kids age 12 and under. Pick up your FREE kids admission tickets day of the game at Geisinger Careworks on the Golden Strip in Williamsport.
- Friday Happy Hour. 6pm-7pm. 2 for 1 selected soft drinks, pint beer specials, and free popcorn
Saturday, August 31 vs. Jamestown Jammers - 7:05pm
- Post-Game Fireworks. Presented by Jersey Shore State Bank & OldieZ93 along with The Best Western.
- Star Wars Night. Join in the fun as we welcome the Star Wars costumed members of the Garrison Carida, 501st Legion. Come in your own Star Wars T-shirt or costume!
Sunday, September 1 vs. Jamestown Jammers - 5:05pm
- Fan Appreciation Night. Presented by the Williamsport Sun-Gazette. We're giving away a prize an inning to lucky fans! Great discounts, prizes & fun! Find complimentary general admission tickets printed in select editions of the Sun-Gazette
- All-You-Can Eat Night. Purchase an All-You-Can-Eat wristband and enjoy hot dogs, burgers, peanuts, soda and more all night on the Cutters Cove! ($20 for adults/ $14 ages 12 & under)
- Baseball Bingo. Presented by AAA Travel, Albright Life & Rogers Uniforms. Free for fans 18 and over. Some lucky fan will win an Atlantic City trip for two.
- ManorCare Health Services Sr. Loggers Club Night
- Boomer's Mad Dash. After the game, all kids age 12 and under run the bases with BOOMER!
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.