Golfers of all ability levels are welcome to play the new Lollygagger Links at the DBAP presented by Pinnacle Financial Partners from October 28-November 1! Take aim at greens on the DBAP field from elevated platforms at nine different tee locations throughout the ballpark.
Players may only use a 9 iron or wedge at Lollygagger Links. Golf balls will be provided. Tee times are limited to 4-6 people per booking. For larger and corporate bookings, please email [email protected].
Tee Time Prices (per person):
$25 per round (non-peak hours)
$40 per round (peak hours - evenings & weekends)
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your tee time in order to check in and be ready to start on time.
- There will be a bar and 6-bay driving range open prior to your tee time.
- Wedges and 9 irons are the only clubs allowed at Lollygagger Links. Please bring your own clubs.
- Your round should take approximately 90 minutes. You will be accompanied at all times by a Durham Bulls caddy to assist with movement around Lollygagger Links.
- All guests in attendance will be required to wear face coverings throughout their stay at the DBAP, unless eating or drinking.
- All forms of tobacco and e-cigarettes are not permitted at Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the ballpark.
Parking and Entry
- Parking is available around the DBAP in the American Tobacco Parking Decks and on surrounding streets.
- Groups will not be allowed to start their round until their entire group is present.
- Only card transactions will be accepted. NO CASH SALES.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed Bar snacks and drinks are available prior to your round, plus there will be a drinks fridge available to choose drinks during your round. Your caddy will make note and payment via card will be made on the conclusion of your round.