Golfers of all ability levels are welcome to play the new Lollygagger Links at the DBAP presented by Pinnacle Financial Partners from October 28-November 1! Take aim at greens on the DBAP field from elevated platforms at nine different tee locations throughout the ballpark and see who can get closest to the pin.
Players may only use a 9 iron or wedge at Lollygagger Links. Golf balls will be provided. Tee times are limited to 4-6 people per booking. For smaller groups, please email Peter Wallace at [email protected]. For larger and corporate bookings, please email [email protected].
Tee Time Prices (per person):
$25 per round (non-peak hours)
$40 per round (peak hours - evenings & weekends)
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your tee time in order to check in and be ready to start on time.
- There will be a bar and 6-bay driving range open prior to your tee time.
- Wedges and 9 irons are the only clubs allowed at Lollygagger Links. Please bring your own clubs.
- Your round should take approximately 90 minutes. You will be accompanied at all times by a Durham Bulls caddy to assist with movement around Lollygagger Links.
- All guests in attendance will be required to wear face coverings throughout their stay at the DBAP, unless eating or drinking.
- All forms of tobacco and e-cigarettes are not permitted at Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the ballpark.
Parking and Entry
- Parking is available around the DBAP in the American Tobacco Parking Decks and on surrounding streets.
- Groups will not be allowed to start their round until their entire group is present.
- Only card transactions will be accepted. NO CASH SALES.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed Bar snacks and drinks are available prior to your round, plus there will be a drinks fridge available to choose drinks during your round. Your caddy will make note and payment via card will be made on the conclusion of your round.