Join us at the DBAP on July 4 for Movies on the Monster presented by PNC for a showing of Captain America: The First Avenger on the Blue Monster videoboard, along with a virtual fireworks show following the film! To promote a safe atmosphere, exclusive "pods" will be spaced out across the outfield at a safe distance apart from each other, with each pod holding up to 10 people in a group. Smaller pods that can hold up to five people are also available.
Included with each package is a Captain America bobblehead and popcorn for each attendee upon arrival. Gates will open at 6:30pm, with the movie starting at 8:00pm.
Concessions will be available at the park, and the Ballpark Corner Store will also be open prior to the movie.
Click below to get your tickets now and to pre-order concessions and continue scrolling for additional safety rules and regulations.
Parking and Entry
- Free parking will be available around the stadium in each deck of the parking garage and on the street.
- Two entrances will be utilized; one in right field via Jackie Robinson Drive, and one in left field via Blackwell Street. A Bulls representative will be in touch prior to your arrival with your assigned pod location, so you will know which entrance is most convenient for your group.
- In addition, each group will be given an entrance time that you should aim for, in order to aid social distancing.
- Groups will not be allowed to enter until their entire group is present.
- Groups will be accompanied to their pod by a DBBC employee.
- We will ask all fans to practice social distancing from their arrival/parking, throughout their stay at the DBAP and until their departure.
- All DBBC employees will be wearing face masks at all times.
- Face coverings are required by the state of North Carolina when social distancing is not possible. We strongly encourage guests to wear a face covering throughout the duration of their DBAP stay.
- There will be no re-entry allowed during this event.
- All forms of tobacco and e-cigs are not permitted on ATC premises, including DBAP
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the ballpark, in particular on routes to and from bathrooms.
- No chairs allowed. Blankets encouraged.
Merchandise, Concessions and Alcohol Sales
- The Ballpark Corner Store will be open prior to movie start
- Popcorn will be in your pod upon arrival. Ice cream, additional popcorn, soda, water and alcohol will be available to purchase on site. Card transactions only.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed
- Seating will be within pre-designated ‘pods’.
- Each pod is 25’ wide and 10’ deep (25’ side facing movie).
- Guests will be instructed to not leave their ‘pod’ unless going to restrooms or in an emergency. If in an emergency, they are instructed to find the nearest DBBC employee for assistance. These will be identified in pre movie briefing via stadium PA system.
- Three men’s and three women’s restrooms will be available on the main concourse of the DBAP.
- Guest will be instructed to leave one ‘pod’ at a time from either side of the stadium, with one minute between each pod exit. Each ‘pod’ will be told which exit is the closest for them.
- All fans will be asked to maintain appropriate social distancing when exiting (as well as during their entire stay)