The season will be split into two halves. The first place team in each division during the first half of the season and the second half of the season will qualify for the playoffs. In the event the same team finishes in first place in their division in both the first half and second half, the second playoff spot for that division will go to the team from that division that has the next best full season record against all opponents. Playoff eligibility is determined by won loss record of each team. In the event a club has played a different number of games, due to postponed or other reasons, standings will be determined by won loss record, with no regard to winning percentage.
In the case of ties the following tiebreakers shall be used:
1) Head to head record between the tied teams during the current half season
2) Runs scored between the tied teams during the current half season
3) Intra-division record during the current half season
4) Run differential against all opponents during the current half season
5) Coin Flip
NOTE: In the event of a tie between three or more teams the same tiebreakers would be applied using the aggregate record of one individual team versus the other tied teams
1) The first round shall consist of a best-of-five series with first half winner and second half winner in each division playing one another. The second half winner shall host games one and two, and the first half winner shall host games three, four (if necessary) and five (if necessary).
2) The winners of the two first round series shall enter a final playoff series to determine the Eastern League Champion. That series shall be a best of five series. The Eastern Division team shall host games one and two in odd numbered years and games three, four (if necessary), and five (if necessary) in even numbered years. The Western Division team shall host games one and two in even numbered years, and games three, four (if necessary), and five (if necessary) in odd numbered years.