Our popular baseball camp is back for the summer of 2019. Register your child (ages 6-14) now for three days of baseball fun with SeaWolves players and coaches at UPMC Park August 13-15.
Play Ball With The SeaWolves
- Small group instruction from SeaWolves coaches & players
- Camp T-shirt and daily lunch
- Certificate of completion from the SeaWolves
- FREE ticket to the game on Thursday, August 15
- 9:30-10:00 AM | Introduction & Warm-ups
- 10:00 AM-12:30 PM | Group Station Activities
- 12:30-1:00 PM | Lunch
Earlybird Registation Price (Before 6/1/19): $99 per camper
After 6/1/19 Registration Price: $129 per camper
Please make checks payable to ERIE SEAWOLVES.
All major credit cards are accepted.
Register by July 22, 2019 to ensure proper T-shirt size.
Camper's Check List
- Don't forget your BASEBALL GLOVE! (Labeled with your name!)
- Sunscreen (Also labeled with your name!)
- Wear cool, comfortable clothing
- Cleats are NOT permitted!
- Baseball bats are provided. If you choose to bring your own, please write your name on it.
- Water is provided, but you may bring a sports drink.
Frequently Asked Baseball Skills Camp Questions
What does the camp consist of?
Small group instruction with SeaWolves players and coaches emphasizing hitting, fielding, pitching and physical fitness.
Is there a check-in?
Yes. Check-in begins at 8:30 AM on the first day of the camp. Parent/Guardian and participant need to check-in at the front gate to the ballpark on the first day of the camp. There is short-term parking available on 10th Street in front of the SeaWolves office.
Can participants bring their own drinks?
Yes. Cold water is provided in the dugouts, but participants may bring additional drinks if they'd like.
What will the lunches consist of?
Entrée varies by day (i.e. hot dogs, pizza, hamburgers) plus fresh fruit and choice of juice, milk or water.
What should the participants bring?
Participants should bring their baseball bat and glove. The SeaWolves will have a limited supply of extra gear on reserve. Please label your gear!
What if it rains?
The camp is planned rain or shine as we have covered areas available (such as the batting cages).
May parents/guardians stay and watch?
Yes. Family members may observe from the ballpark's seating or concourse areas.