The Erie SeaWolves, Double-A Affiliate of the Detroit Tigers, will host their 11th annual Job Expo and Wolf Pack Entertainment Crew Auditions on Saturday, February 23 from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. at the Erie Insurance Arena. The team is seeking outgoing, enthusiastic individuals (ages 16 & up) to fill a variety of game day positions for the 2019 baseball season.
The Job Expo will take place in the meeting rooms at the Erie Insurance Arena. Interested individuals can use the suite holders entrance located on 8th Street and follow the directional signage to the Expo area. Prospective Crew Members will fill out applications and audition for positions on the spot.
Available Crew Member positions include:
- Concessions / Food Service
- Ballpark Cleaning / Maintenance
- Fun Zone Attendants
- Bat Boys
- Wolf Pack Entertainment Crew
- Team Store
Game Day Crew Member Perks:
- Flexible hours and a fun, outdoor work environment
- Special discounts at the SeaWolves Team Store
- Complimentary SeaWolves tickets during each month of employment
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.