(Reading, PA) - America's Classic Ballpark will turn into a winter wonderland again this holiday season when the Fightins and Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram host Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium. The title sponsor for Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium is RAM Trucks. The event will take place from Friday, November 24th through Saturday, December 23rd from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. during weekdays and 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium will be open for a total of 24 nights - as it will not be open every night with the exception of Monday - 11/27, Tuesday - 11/28, Wednesday - 11/29, Monday - 12/4, Tuesday - 12/5, or Wednesday - 12/6.
FirstEnergy Stadium's popular concession stands and bars will be open throughout the event each night serving delicious treats and warm drinks. It's a family Christmas Experience, including craft beers, mixed drinks, wine, and warm spiked apple cider for the adults!
Fireworks! - What trip to a Christmas event includes fireworks? Well this Christmas outing includes fireworks! Fireworks at 9:30PM every Friday night! The Friday dates are: 11/24, 12/1, 12/8, 12/15 and 12/22! Christmas music and fireworks - a unique holiday experience!
Fans will be able to capture the spirit of the holiday season as they stroll through the friendly confines of FirstEnergy Stadium and visit different themed areas featuring sparkling holiday lights and glowing displays. Each night will feature TWO state of the art, multi-media field light shows at the top and bottom of every hour that will leave everyone in the family entertained. New for 2017, the second show is a family Christmas Sing-Along, featuring the most recognizable Christmas songs.
No trip to Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium will be complete without a visit to see Santa. Santa will be on hand to hear Christmas wishes from those on both the naughty and nice list each night. Santa will again have some of his reindeer along with him - REAL REINDEER!
Local bands, choruses, and musicians will play yuletide favorites on the stage in Tompkins VIST Bank Plaza at Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium. Performers will receive FREE TICKETS thanks to Boscov's Berks Jazz Fest! The Fightins are calling all local choirs, bands, orchestras, and other musical groups-from schools, churches, retirement communities, etc., to schedule your group to perform at "Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium". Those interested can contact Todd Hunsicker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how they can be a part of Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium - and receive the FREE TICKETS thanks to Boscov's Berks Jazz Fest!
Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium will also feature a LIVE NATIVITY! Both the animals AND the actors portraying the manger scene will be REAL! Local church groups are invited to sign up to portray Joseph, Mary, the Three Wise Men, Angels, Sheppard, and the Little Drummer Boy in the LIVE NATIVITY at Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium. Performers will receive FREE TICKETS thanks to White Star Tours and Travel Center! The Fightins are calling all church groups to schedule your church to perform in the Live Nativity at "Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium". We invite church groups to participate and help Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium keep Christ in Christmas. Those churches that are interested in participating can contact Stephen Thomas at email@example.com for more information on how they can be a part of Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium - and receive the FREE TICKETS, thanks to White Star Tours and Travel Center! The live animals are provided by Supportive Concepts.
Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium will again feature the Ice Cave. This insanely realistic Ice Cave makes you feel like you're walking through an actual Frozen Ice Kingdom. You can even have a picture taken with Baseballtown's own Ice Princess.
Here are some of the other new happenings at Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium:
- Character Hay Ride Included in your ticket price! Ride a Hay Ride around the warning track and see the field light show from a totally unique angle! No additional charge for the hay ride in 2018!
- HEATED AREAS! - There are now FIVE all new heated areas for you to enjoy!
- Trip to the North Pole - as you make your way to see Santa, you will make your way down the path to the North Pole. This area is climate controlled, allowing you to remove gloves and hats and prepare for you moment with Santa! - A NEW HEATED AREA!
- North Pole Group Area - Groups of 20 or more can enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet, and a private bartender, in the heated North Pole Group Area. The North Pole Group Area is adjacent to Santa's House, and groups will be given expedited service to visit Santa. - A NEW HEATED AREA!
- Fightins Home Clubhouse Tours - All guests of Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium will now be able to visit the Fightin Phils Home Clubhouse. - A NEW HEATED AREA!
- Supportive Concepts Art RBI Room and Cookie Store - The RBI Room has long been a hidden gem at FirstEnergy Stadium. Now Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium will welcome all guests to visit the RBI Room and enjoy terrific art created by the folks at Supportive Concepts. - A NEW HEATED AREA!
- Comfort Pro Comfort Zone - Radiant heat has been added to a large section of the main concourse at FirstEnergy Stadium, thanks to Comfort Pro. Now guests will be able to warm up while enjoying the historic areas of America's Classic Ballpark, featuring all the Fightins team photos from every year. - A NEW HEATED AREA!
- Giant Christmas Tree - a real 30 foot tall Christmas Tree is a new attraction - allowing your family to take a photo in front of an impressive Christmas tree! Take a family photo, and it will provide a long lasting memory of your special night at Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium.
- Christmas Trees for Sale - Combine your trip to Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium with the purchase of your Christmas Tree! The best thing is, 100% of the money from the sale of the Christmas Trees will benefit the Children's Home of Reading!
- Charlie Brown Christmas Tree - You'll be able to have your photo taken with a special Charlie Brown style Christmas tree, Snoopy, Snoopy's dog house, and a Charlie Brown character. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Take a family photo, and it will provide a long lasting memory of your special night at Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium.
- Giant Snow Globe Photo Opportunity - Families will be able to climb inside a real Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium giant snow globe! It's huge - and you can climb inside and feel what it's like to live in a snow globe.
- Mistletoe Kiss Photo Opportunity - Families, sweethearts, and all loved ones will be able to enjoy a special KISS under the giant mistletoe at Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium. Pucker up, and lay a smooch on the person you love! Take a photo, and it will provide a long lasting memory of your special night at Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium.
- Toys for Tots Drop Off -Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium is now an official drop off location for Toys for Tots. If you would like, please consider bringing a new, unwrapped toy to donate.
- Salvation Army Red Kettle - The Fightins have long supported the Salvation Army. And new for 2017 - the Salvation Army Red Kettle will now be a part of Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium. You will hear the familiar Salvation Army Red Kettle Bell being rung as you enter Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Tickets are on sale now! Guests can now purchase tickets online by going to fightins.com/christmas or by calling 610-370-BALL. Ticket prices are $7 in advance and $9 the day of the event. Undated Ticket Packs, good for any of the 24 nights, may be purchased for a discounted price of $77 and contain 12 tickets that provide admission to any night of your choice! For those that want to bring a group out to Christmas at FirstEnergy Stadium with an all-you-can-eat food and bartender capability, can contact Stephen Thomas by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
America's Classic Ballpark is proud to be a part of Pennsylvania's Americana Region. Season tickets for the 2018 season are available online at Fightins.com, by phone at 610-370-BALL, and in-person at FirstEnergy Stadium. Follow the Fightin Phils on Twitter at @ReadingFightins and like them on Facebook via www.facebook.com/fightins.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.