Need a speaker for your church, school or organization? We've got you covered! The Keys are committed to being active in the community, and spreading the word about Frederick Keys baseball throughout the year. Whether it is for a rotary or kiwanis club, church group, or career fair, we are here to help! All visits are FREE of charge and are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Talks are tailored to your groups' interests. In the past, popular topics have included:
- The history of the Frederick Keys
- The business of baseball and how a minor league team works
- Keys to the Majors and the journey to the "Show"
- What is a minor league roadtrip really like?
- Keys in the community
- Breaking into broadcasting
- Getting a job in minor league baseball
To schedule a speaker with the Keys, contact Geoff Arnold, Director of Broadcasting and Public Relations for the Frederick Keys, at 301-815-9915 or [email protected]. To secure a talk, we ask that groups reach out 2-3 weeks ahead of time.
PLEASE NOTE: We will do everything we can to be a part of your event, but not all requests can be fulfilled, especially once the regular season starts.