Cut. It. Out. The Frisco RoughRiders are just days away from the biggest promotional event in franchise history. This Friday, June 12, the Double-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers will host Salute to Full House Night, which will pay tribute to the hit late 1980's/early 90's ABC sitcom "Full House." The nationally-acclaimed promotion will provide the backdrop for the 7:05 p.m. game between the RoughRiders and San Antonio Missions (San Diego Padres' AA affiliate) at Frisco's Dr Pepper Ballpark.
The RoughRiders will pay tribute to Full House with various promotional activities throughout Friday's game, highlighted by an appearance from Dave Coulier, who played "Uncle Joey" during the entire run of the series from 1987-1995. Coulier will throw out a ceremonial first pitch prior to the game, co-host a Full House character look-a-like contest between innings, and then take part in a free fan meet and greet and autograph session during the game from approximately 7:45 to 9:00.
Other Salute to Full House activities during Friday's Frisco RoughRiders home game include:
- RoughRiders players will wear specially-designed jerseys that mimic the open credit scene and logo from Full House, including San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge and row houses.
- Each player's jersey will be available to fans as part of a silent auction with all proceeds benefitting the RoughRiders Foundation and Dave Coulier's preferred charity, Pilots N Paws (www.pilotsnpaws.org)
- One (1) lucky fan in attendance will win a three-day trip for two (2) to San Francisco
- In-Game entertainment will include Full House-theme player headshots on the giant left-field video board, a special Full House-inspired team intro video and music from "Jesse & the Rippers"
- Post-Game Fireworks set to 1990s pop music and the show's popular theme song.
Limited single seats and outfield berm/general admission tickets remain available for Friday's Salute to Full House . To purchase tickets, fans can CLICK HERE, call (972) 334-1993 or visit the Dr Pepper Ballpark Ticket Office.
Friday's game will conclude a brief four-game RoughRiders' homestand, which opens Tuesday evening. All games start at 7:05 p.m. with public ballpark gates set to open each night at 6. Tuesday is another edition of Taco Tuesday, featuring $2 tacos all game. In addition, fans can enjoy $3 Dos Equis and half-price margaritas from 6-8 p.m. Wednesday is Weiner Wednesday with $1 hot dogs all game long. Thursday is the latest Thirsty Thursday at Dr Pepper Ballpark with select domestic drafts for just $1 and craft drafts $2 from 6-8 p.m. Plus, Dr Pepper products cost just $1 all game long.