The Voyagers are pleased to have partnered with non-profit organizations around the Great Falls area to help raise thousands of dollars and we would love to make yours the next on that list! Partner with the Voyagers on this fun-filled and financially successful event. Sell tickets to a Voyagers game for their face value and keep half of the sales generated for your cause.
Planning Your Event with the Voyagers
We want to make your fundraising event as easy as possible! Here's the step by step on making the most of the event for your organization:
- Choose a Voyagers game to schedule your event for
- Received General Admission tickets to the game chosen (NO MONEY REQUIRED UP FRONT)
- Sell them at face value ($8 face value, with $4 going back to your organization)
- Keep half of the money raised from the tickets sold for your organization
- Special opportunities to raise additional money and funding during the game.
Awareness for Your Cause
- The Voyagers are proud to help create ways to generate awareness for your cause and event during a game. The more money raised by the organization will receive more avenues of awareness, including PA announcements, on-field recognition, special advertising through unique memorabilia, etc.
- The tickets that are consigned to your organization are for the General Admission seating at Centene Stadium. These can be specified in our left field GA section or any of the lettered sections in the stadium grandstand behind and around home plate.
- The Voyagers can make sure that the tickets are blocked together in a specific section to group your organization together for a great night of fun and fellowship.
- Earn $4 for every ticket that is sold for your event with additional funding possible through other creative fundraising avenues discussed between the organization and the Voyagers
To book your FUNdraising event with the Voyagers or receive more information, contact Bailey Johnson at 406-452-5311. You can also download the consignment form by click the link below: