AUGUSTA, GA - The Augusta GreenJackets, Single-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, are excited to announce the release of their daily promotions schedule for the 2017 season.
The GreenJackets are eager to announce two additions on to our Baseball Bingo Wednesdays. For the 2017 season, Wednesdays are also known as our Watering Hole Wednesdays and Wellness Wednesdays. Watering Hole Wednesdays will highlight a special on one Craft Beer that night. Throughout the season, the GreenJackets will highlight each Craft Beer that is on tap.
"The GreenJackets front office staff has been busy planning a jam packed promotional lineup for the 2017 season and the daily promotions schedule is the tip of the iceberg," said General Manager Tom Denlinger. "The CSRA is in for a FUN time this season and we look forward to seeing you at Lake Olmstead Stadium and Catching the Buzz with us."
The GreenJackets bring back many of your favorite daily promotions from last season, including the popular Thirsty Thursday and Feed Your Face Monday, and have amped up Wednesdays with the addition of Watering Hole Wednesday and Wellness Wednesday, plus so much more:
- Mondays: (with exception of September 4th): "Feed your Face" Presented by Little Caesars & WRDW News 12 WAGT 26 (featuring special themes and all-you-can-eat select menu items all game long)
- Tuesdays: "Tuesday Brewsday" (Half-price beverages all night long, excluding July 4th)
- Wednesdays: Baseball Bingo (Play and win all game long), Watering Hole Wednesday at the Ahmen Korner Bar & Grill (Special on a select craft beer at every Wednesday Game) and Wellness Wednesday (2 Health Fair Nights (5/10 & 7/19), Strike Out Stroke (5/24)), All new Walking Club presented by: Fleet Feet Sports of Augusta and more). Wednesday are also our Silver Jackets days where our guests 60+ can join for only $29.99 and get in every Wednesday game, receive a collectors t-shirt, picnic and so much more - to register or learn more visit www.greenjacketsbaseball.com/silverjackets
- Thursdays: (with exception of Opening Night, April 13th): Thirsty Thursday featuring $1 beverages all summer long
- Fridays: Ladies Night is back and better than ever featuring Wine specials and prizes all night long
- Saturdays: Happy Hour and Live Music by the Ahmen Korner Bar & Grill 4:30-5:45 every Saturday. Military Saturdays with the GreenJackets wearing special Camo Jerseys all season long that will be auctioned off benefiting the Augusta Warrior Project on September 2nd.
- Sundays: Junior Jackets Kids Club Day which features pre-game catch on the field and special themes for each game - any child 12 and under can join today for FREE & they get in for FREE to every Sunday Home Game -www.greenjacketsbaseball.com/juniorjackets. Junior Jackets is presented by Associated Credit Union, EdVenture Children's Museum, Pediatric Partners of Augusta and Tum-E Yummies.
- Friday - Sunday: feature post-game kids run the bases
Leading up to the 4th Annual BuzzFest, the GreenJackets will be releasing special announcements about the 29th and Final Season at Lake Olmstead Stadium. GreenJackets fans will need to tune in on the GreenJackets Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) for the big finale announcement which will take place on Friday, March 17th!
Following Announcements to be made throughout the week of March 13th-17th:
Monday, March 13th- 4th Annual BuzzFest Details
- Tuesday, March 14th- Daily Promotions for 2017
- Wednesday, March 15th- Fireworks Schedule for 2017
- Thursday, March 16th- Themes, Community Events, Giveaways and Full Schedule for 2017
- Friday, March 17th- Special Announcement about 29th and Final Season at Lake Olmstead Stadium
The 4th Annual BuzzFest Party at the Lake is slated for Saturday, March 18th. Join us at 9am for the Inaugural BuzzFest Shamrock 5k/1 mile Fun Run presented by Fleet Feet Sports (Registration is FREE). At 10am the fun kicks off with the last Opening Night at the Lake tickets on-sale, Yard Sale, Touch-a-Truck, food sampling and more!
The GreenJackets start the 29th consecutive season of professional baseball in Augusta on Thursday, April 13th against the Columbia Fireflies (NY Mets). All GreenJackets Ticket Plans including Full, Half, and Weekend and the all-new 6-Game Flex Plans are on sale now for the 2017 season. To guarantee your seats, order your 2017 Ticket Packages today by reaching out to the GreenJackets Front Office at (706) 922-WINS (9467). To stay up to date during the off season, sign up for the 'Jackets Buzz e-newsletter by visiting www.GreenJacketsBaseball.com/thebuzz/
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.