Would you like Greenville Drive players, Reedy Rip'It, or staff members to visit your organization or school? Complete the Player/Mascot Appearance Form and submit it to the Greenville Drive. Due to the high volume of requests received, and the players' tight schedules, our organization has established the following guidelines to assist with donation requests.
- All requests must be submitted in writing on the organization's letterhead and be accompanied by a COMPLETED Player and Mascot Appearance Request Form at least three (3) weeks prior to the event.
- Requests forms may be mailed to our office at Greenville Drive, Attn: Donations, 935 South Main Street, Suite 202, Greenville, SC 29601.
- Phoned in requests will not be accepted. Any incomplete requests will not be considered.
- Greenville Drive Players are available for appearances only during the baseball season (April-September). Players' schedules are very tight making it hard to fill all requests. They are available for local events for an hourly fee. All appearances are based on availability so please call at least one month prior to your event to inquire about a Drive player at your event. Click on the link below for an appearance form you can mail, fax, or e-mail back to the Greenville Drive.
- Please refrain from sending multiple copies to different departments/contacts within the Greenville Drive office.
Once your request has been processed, a Greenville Drive representative will contact you concerning your appearance