FRESNO, Calif. - Single-game tickets to 2014 Fresno Grizzlies home games at Chukchansi Park go on sale to the public on Monday, March 10, at 9:00 a.m. on TicketReturn.com, by phone at 559.320.TIXS, and at the Chukchansi Park Box Office located on the corner of H and Kern streets.
Over a half-million tickets for the 2014 season will be priced at $14 or less when tickets go on sale. Ticket prices will increase for select premium nights and day of game sales. For more information, please click here.
Key highlights of 2014 Grizzlies tickets is the affordable seating options throughout the park. Seats in the lower field-level reserve are $12, while the outfield power alley (no advance purchase) is available for $8 throughout the entire season, excluding premium nights.
The 2014 home schedule features a host of new promotions, theme nights, and the fourth annual Taco Truck Throwdown (August 14). A complete promotional schedule can be found here.
Below is a rundown of the weekly promotions for the 2014 season.
- Monday Madness presented by ABC30 - Purchase two Field Level Reserve tickets and receive two hot dogs, two sodas, two Regal Entertainment Group movie passes, and two Blackbeard's Mini Golf passes for $36.
- 2 for Tuesdays -Purchase one Field Box ticket and receive one for free, while also receiving a two-for-one Wild Water Adventure Park voucher. Every Tuesday home game also features $2 sodas and $2 hot dogs for every fan through the fourth inning.
- Everybody Wins-Days presented by the Fresno Bee - Purchase two Super View tickets and receive two Fresno Chaffee Zoo vouchers, two Jamba Juice smoothie vouchers and two John's Incredible Pizza Company Children's Buffett vouchers for only $28.
- Tecate Thursdays - All fans 21+ can purchase $2 24 oz Tecate and Tecate Light cans through the fifth inning! Also, $1 sodas are available throughout the entire game!
- Farm Grown Fridays and Friday Night Fireworks - Every Friday night home game will feature your Grizzlies wearing their orange alternate jerseys, a pregame Farm Forum*, a farmer's market featuring local vendors, and a spectacular postgame fireworks show. *On select Friday home games
- Saturday - All 2014 Grizzlies giveaways will happen on Saturdays throughout the season. There will also be a June 14th appearance by actor Calum Worthy (Dez on Austin & Ally).
- Social Sundays - Every Sunday home game will include a pregame Future Giants and Parker autograph session, while Kids Run the Bases (presented by Sun-Maid) returns for postgame. Special ticket, merchandise and food deals will be released exclusively on the Fresno Grizzlies facebook, twitter (@fresnogrizzlies), and instagram (@instagrizz_fg) accounts the Wednesday prior to each Sunday home game.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.