Double A Productions and Coolray Field are thrilled to announce that multi-platinum RCA Records Nashville entertainer Chris Young will be headlining the first-ever socially-distanced concert at Coolray Field with special guests Cassadee Pope, Payton Smith, and Kameron Marlowe. This event will be located at Coolray Field in Lawrenceville, GA (2500 Buford Dr.) on Saturday, November 14th.
- VIP Gates Open: 5:00 PM
- General Public Gates Open: 6:00 PM
This is a MOBILE TICKET ONLY event. Tickets will be available to the general public online only at Ticketmaster.com on October 19th at 10 a.m. ET. No tickets will be sold at the Coolray Field Ticket Office.
Not seeing the seats you want? Make sure you have the TOTAL number of tickets for that area (6 for Pods, 20 for Suites, etc.) selected in the upper right hand corner. Still have trouble? Email us at [email protected] or call us at 678-277-0353.
Multi-platinum RCA Records Nashville entertainer Chris Young has accumulated an impressive list of accomplishments, including membership in the iconic Grand Ole Opry, nearly 4 Billion on-demand streams, 13 Million singles sold, 11 career No. 1 singles, 21 R.I.A.A. Gold/Platinum/Multi-Platinum certified projects, 2 Grammy nominations, 3 Country Music Association nominations and 4 Academy of Country Music nominations. As a prolific creator, Chris has given fans 7 studio albums in 14 years including Losing Sleep, his third project in less than two years. The title track is certified Platinum while “Hangin’ On” is his ninth No. 1 as a songwriter. Losing Sleep (2017) and I’m Comin’ Over (2015) debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums Chart with “I’m Comin’ Over” becoming Young’s first 2x Platinum single.
Named “one of his era’s finest traditionalists” by the Associated Press, Chris has quickly become an international ambassador for country music, performing to capacity crowds around the world including the sold-out C2C Festival in the UK. With a hit-packed set that highlights his eleven chart-toppers — including back-to-back No. 1s “Losing Sleep,” “Sober Saturday Night,” “Think Of You,” and “I’m Comin’ Over” — the Grammy and ACM nominated vocalist headlined the Raised On Country World Tour, playing to over 400,000 fans in 3 countries in 2019.
For more information, visit ChrisYoungCountry.com.
The Georgia Grown Concert series kicked off in June and has continued thanks to the cooperation of both fans, venue partners, and staff. In coordination with both local, state and CDC regulations, Double A Productions has been able to successfully and safely reintroduce live music events across the state of Georgia while following social distancing guidelines.
Patrons will be required to wear masks or face coverings at all times when not in their designated seating area. The event will also feature full LED screens on either side of the stage and speakers throughout so fans can enjoy a true, live concert experience.
- All guests are REQUIRED to wear masks. Masks need to be worn at all times except when in your designated seating area.*
- All groups will be socially distanced throughout the seating bowl and on the field.
- Contactless bag check will take place before entering the ballpark.
- Scanning of mobile tickets will be contactless.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the ballpark.
- All ballpark areas are cleaned, sanitized and disinfected prior to and throughout the event as necessary.
- All food & beverage locations are cashless operations.
- Please do not come to the ballpark if: (i) you are experiencing any current symptoms of COVID-19 (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html); (ii) you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test taken due to your symptoms or a known exposure to a positive case, or (iii) you have been in close contact with someone who is COVID-19 positive and are observing a recommended quarantine.
*Failure to comply with the Gwinnett Stripers' stated mask policy will result in you and/or your guests being asked to leave Coolray Field. Your purchased experience will not be refunded.
Any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- Any professional cameras, any video, and/or any audio equipment*
- Any item that can be used as a weapon
- Selfie sticks
- Fireworks or any other kind of explosive
- Illegal substances
- Glass containers of any kind
- Outside alcohol
- Large bags or backpacks
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Glow sticks
- Laser pointers
*Patrons will not be permitted to take photos or video with GoPro cameras, iPads or other tablets.