Job Title: Box Office Manager
Summary: This position reports directly to the General Manager. This person should be an outgoing energetic and creative professional who is a clear self-starter. This position assists ticket holders with questions and provides excellent service by effectively managing all aspects of the box office operation, including, but not limited to, game day staffing and payroll, training, cost controls, accounting procedures, season ticket sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing and fulfilling single game ticket orders.
- The sale of season and flex plan ticket packages.
- Responsible for reporting daily and monthly sales reports.
- Supervise assigned personnel, hire, terminate, discipline, evaluate performance and develop each employee to his/her potential.
- Assist in the development of programs that result in increased customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all cash handling procedures are in effect at all times.
- The day to day operation of the box office.
- Other related duties as required.
- 1-2 years of box office experience.
- Experience working with a ticket system, preferably TicketReturn.
- High level of integrity.
- Familiarity with inventory control procedures and policies.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Technically proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Access).
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills.
- Strong team work ethic.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must have strong people skills able to motivate staff to achieve goals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekend, and holiday
Please send all resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.