Senators 1 Altoona 0
The Senators finished the 2019 regular season with a 1-0 win over the Altoona Curve. The win completed a four-game sweep of the Curve. The Senators also shut out the Curve in the final two games of the regular season. The lone run in was courtesy of a solo home run by Michael A. Taylor on a home run in the sixth inning. Kevin McGowan and three relievers combined on the shutout.
On Capitol Hill
• Kevin McGowan tossed six shutout innings for the win in his final start of the regular season He struck out five and walked one.
• Jordan Mills, Jacob Condra-Bogan and Jhonatan German combined to toss the final three scoreless innings. Mills and Condra-Bogan both earned holds while German picked up his second save.
With the Gavel
• Michael A. Taylor homered for the lone Senators run.
• Harrisburg had just three hits in the game.
• The four-game sweep was the Sens eighth series sweep this season.
• They finished 44-26 at home for their most home wins since 1999.
• The Senators take on the Bowie Baysox in the best of 5 Western Division Championship Series beginning Wednesday Night.
The Senators play game one of the Western Division Championship Series at Prince George's Stadium against the Bowie Baysox Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. The game can be heard on CBS Sports Radio Harrisburg 96.5FM 95.3FM and 1400AM beginning at 6:55 p.m.