Ron Tonkin Field and its employees are committed to providing our guests with an enjoyable, safe atmosphere. Our staff will proactively intervene to support a family-oriented environment where all guests can enjoy the baseball experience free from the following behaviors:
• Foul, offensive or derogatory language or gestures
• Intoxication or other signs of impairment
• Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting
• Obscene or indecent clothing; clothing must be appropriate for a public, family setting. Footwear and shirts must be worn.
• Any disruption to the progress of the game by guest's actions or unauthorized person on the playing field
• Guests seated in a location other than their ticketed seat
• Smoking, vaping, marijuana or any tobacco use
Unauthorized entry on to the field of play will result in immediate removal from Ron Tonkin Field.
The following items are not allowed inside the ballpark:
- Alcohol not purchased at Ron Tonkin Field
- Bottles and cans
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Air Horns
- Any noisemaker that disrupts play on the field OR fan experience
- Masks for individuals over the age of 14
If someone interferes with your enjoyment of a game, please contact a Guest Services Representative for assistance.