The IronPigs are revolutionizing the ballpark food and drink experience with the introduction of PigsFoodFinder.com powered by Weidenhammer for the 2017 season at Coca-Cola Park.
The IronPigs are revolutionizing the ballpark food and drink experience with the introduction of PigsFoodFinder.com powered by Weidenhammer for the 2017 season at Coca-Cola Park. This mobile-first, responsive site allows fans to browse hundreds of food and drink items and is designed to enhance the game day experience for fans of all ages. PigsFoodFinder.com is the first site of its kind in the Minor League Baseball history and a game-changer for hungry or thirsty IronPigs fans.
"No matter how many games you plan on attending this season at Coca-Cola Park, PigsFoodFinder.com is going to be your Number One game day resource," remarked IronPigs President & General Manager Kurt Landes. "Browse the site on any device and your mouth immediately starts to water. Don't just take our word for it… start planning your ballpark food experience today!"
PigsFoodFinder.com has a number of unique features, including:
- Featured Items: These items will change every homestand and will be updated to include specialty items that may only be available during select games at Coca-Cola Park.
- Food and Drink Categories: Hungry or thirsty but not sure what to eat? PigsFoodFinder.com makes it easy to find just the thing you're looking for during your visit.
- Vendor Search: Search the menus of dozens of food and drink locations at Coca-Cola Park to find exactly what's served at each location.
- Ballpark Map: Find the food and drink location(s) closest to your seats with this handy tool.
- Search Functionality: Search for any food, drink or vendor to find exactly what you're looking for.
Coca-Cola Park features the best food in Minor League Baseball with literally hundreds of selections for fans to experience. In addition to a wide-array of returning ballpark favorites, many new food and drink selections are available this upcoming season, including:
- Wine: For the first time ever at Coca-Cola Park, enjoy Chardonnay, Merlot, Pink Moscato and Pinot Grigio offerings from Barefoot Wine on the Field Level at Coca-Cola Park.
- Mixed Drinks: Also for the first time ever, enjoy Bacardi Oak and Coke, Jack and Ginger and Tito's and Lemonade selections on the Field Level at Coca-Cola Park.
- The HOG Burger: ½-pound burger served on a kaiser roll and topped with crispy onions, American cheese, pulled pork, lettuce and tomato.
- The Mac Daddy Burger: 5.3-ounce burger served on a kaiser roll and topped with bacon and Mac & Cheese.
- The Sweet HOG Sandwich: Barbeque pulled pork served on a glazed donut roll and topped with bacon and candied jalapenos.
- Yuengling's Ice Cream
- Rita's Water Ice
View the full 2017 menu - including all of the highly-anticipated new 2017 options - at the all-new PigsFoodFinder.com powered by Weidenhammer.
The IronPigs' tenth anniversary season begins on Thursday, April 6, 2017, at 7:05 p.m. against the Pawtucket Red Sox and is highlighted by 33 weekend games and "Bacon vs. Tacos" night on Saturday, May 27. Click here to view the entire 2017 promo schedule.
The IronPigs are debuting the brand-new Bacon, USA, Membership Program this season -- a year-round IronPigs experience pass featuring numerous new amenities such as savings on parking at games and at the Majestic Clubhouse Store at Coca-Cola Park, on-field VIP access to watch batting practice, access to an annual holiday party, an invitation to an exclusive player and coaches photo session and more. For more information, visit ironpigsbaseball.com or call (610) 841-PIGS (7447). Memberships are on sale now.
The 2017 IronPigs baseball season is presented by Capital BlueCross.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.