The IronPigs return home on Tuesday, April 18 for an action-packed six-day homestand that includes some of the most anticipated giveaways of the year and a pair of post-game fireworks shows.
Great seats are still available for all upcoming games and can be purchased in-person at Coca-Cola Park (Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.), by calling (610) 841-PIGS (7447) or online at ironpigsbaseball.com/tickets.
Tuesday, April 18 vs. Columbus Clippers at 7:05 p.m. (Main Gates open at 5:45 p.m./Coordinated Health Club Level at 5:30 p.m.)
- "Pigs to the Bigs" T-shirt giveaway: 3,000 fans 18 and older.
- Dance Night: Arrive early to watch pre-game on-field dance routines
Wednesday, April 19 vs. Columbus Clippers at 7:05 p.m. (Main Gates open at 5:45 p.m./Coordinated Health Club Level at 5:30 p.m.)
- J.P. Crawford Bobblehead giveaway presented by Tri-State Toyota Dealers Association: 3,000 fans 18 and older.
- Ladies Night: Canyon Road Wine is just $5 per glass (a savings of $1.50) for the entirety of tonight's game. Select fans will also receive flowers delivered to their seats from Rich Mar Florists and ladies will have a chance to win prizes from Bear Creek during tonight's game.
Thursday, April 20 vs. Columbus Clippers at 10:35 a.m. (Main Gates open at 9:15 a.m./Coordinated Health Club Level at 9 a.m.)
Friday, April 21 vs. Toledo Mud Hens at 7:05 p.m. (Main Gates open at 5:45 p.m./Coordinated Health Club Level at 9 a.m.)
- Friday Night Fireworks: Enjoy post-game fireworks themed to the music of the Zac Brown Band presented by Cedar Crest College. All Friday home games features post-game Friday Night Fireworks in 2017!
Saturday, April 22 vs. Toledo Mud Hens at 6:35 p.m. (Main Gates open at 5:15 p.m./Coordinated Health Club Level at 5 p.m.)
- Bacon and Eggs Night: The IronPigs will don their Bacon, USA uniform combination while the Mud Hens will be outfitted in their egg-themed jerseys to celebrate this special promotion.
- Apron Giveaway presented by Hatfield Meats: 3,000 fans 18 and older
Sunday, April 23 vs. Toledo Mud Hens at 1:35 p.m. (Main Gates open at 12:15 p.m./Coordinated Health Club Level at 12 p.m.)
- Plush Duck Giveaway presented by Artistic Toy: 1,500 fans 12 and under
- IronPigs Charities "Philling the Need" Drive: Donations of new toiletries, underwear and socks will be accepted. All items will be distributed to numerous non-profits in the Lehigh Valley.
- Crayola Mascot Appearances: A handful of Crayola mascots will be on hand to entertain fans of all ages throughout the game.
- Post-Game Kids Run the Bases presented by Children's Hospital at Lehigh Valley Health Network: Children 12 and under can run the bases like the IronPigs following all Sunday home games.
- Tootsee the Clown: Tootsee will be on the concourse offering complimentary and face painting for young fans during today's game.
Purchase tickets to any upcoming game by visiting ironpigsbaseball.com/tickets.
The IronPigs are debuting the brand-new Bacon, USA, Membership Program this season -- a year-round IronPigs experience pass featuring numerous new amenities such as savings on parking at games and at the Majestic Clubhouse Store at Coca-Cola Park, on-field VIP access to watch batting practice, access to an annual holiday party, an invitation to an exclusive player and coaches photo session and more. For more information, visit ironpigsbaseball.com or call (610) 841-PIGS (7447). Memberships and group outings are on sale now.
The 2017 IronPigs baseball season is presented by Capital BlueCross.
This story was not subject to the approval of the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues or its clubs.