With kids shut inside due to the current pandemic, we have put together a special Paint It BlueClaws art contest to help drive those creative flames!
Here's how the contest works.
- Kids 17 & under are eligible.
- Simply draw and color, or paint, a piece of artwork related to the BlueClaws. With your art, answer the question "What do you think of when you think BlueClaws?" That might mean the stadium, or Pork Roll, Egg & Cheese, or the Eyeball Race, or the mini golf course, or spending time with your family. It's up to you!
- The BlueClaws will display these pieces of artwork at the ballpark during the year (dates TBD)
Deadline: You must submit your drawings via email by Friday, April 10th at 5:00 pm.
How To Submit: Take a picture, and email your work to [email protected]. Please include the following information in your email:
- A picture of the art piece
- Name, hometown and age of child
- Name, phone number, email of parent
The BlueClaws will select finalists from the submissions, who will all earn prizes including tickets and merchandise. Voting will be done on the BlueClaws official Facebook page.
A grand prize winner will then win a night in a BlueClaws Luxury Suite, a ceremonial first pitch at a 2020 BlueClaws game, and other prizes.