Please allow up to four weeks for your donation to process. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we respectfully ask that you not contact us for an update on your request. You will receive an email notification once your request has been successfully submitted. If you are having trouble submitting your request, try again here.
DONATION SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• As much as we would like to, we are unable to respond favorably to all requests due to the large volume we receive.
• Organizations must complete the Cougars Donation Request Form ONLINE to be considered for a donation.
• Mailed/Phoned/E-mailed/Faxed requests will NOT be accepted.
• The Cougars will consider requests from non-profit organizations and their fundraising efforts in the Chicagoland/Northern Illinois area only.
• Requests are filled at the discretion of the Kane County Cougars. All decisions are final. Organizations receiving donations receive ticket vouchers to be redeemed at the Cougars' box office.
• Organizations are limited to one (1) request per twelve month period.
• Donations will be e-mailed to the solicitor at least ten (10) days prior to the date of the event.
• We are unable to donate to for-profit companies - including employee/volunteer appreciation days/holiday events.
• Our peak season of supporting charitable events is during the regular baseball season and we fulfill the majority of requests with a complimentary ticket voucher to Cougars home games. Fundraisers and events held during the off-season will receive a ticket voucher redeemable for complimentary tickets to games for the following season.