The BlueClaws will host their annual Youth Baseball Camp, presented by Stop & Shop, across three sessions at FirstEnergy Park this summer. This camp is for youth players ages 7-12 and they will learn the game on the field directly from BlueClaws players!
There are three sessions of the Youth Baseball Camp this year:
Session 1: June 29 - July 1
Session 2: July 9 - July 11
Session 3: July 21, July 23 - July 24
Here is some additional information for campers and their parents:
- Each session runs from 9 am - 12 pm and includes lunch. On the final day of camp, there will be a special autograph signing with BlueClaws players.
- Registration includes a game ticket.
- Camp will cover all aspects of the game including hitting, base-running, fielding, throwing, pitching, and position work.
Registration is $140 per camper per session. Registration will open in January.
- FirstEnergy Park
- Directions & Hours
- Stadium Rules
- Guest Code of Conduct
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About the BlueClaws
- Gluten Free Items
- What's New at FirstEnergy Park
- BlueClaws Mini Golf
- Toyota World of Lakewood Home Run Pavilion
- Seating Chart
- Special Events
- Facility Rentals
- Connect with the BlueClaws
- Newsletter Sign-Up